I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico

annoyingly.. most of the guys i've been closed with tend to tease me (im 21 now).. i wonder why. even my bf tease me a looooooot.

It's funny, and it's a good way to avoid the routine
nyanya.gif
...and we're all perpetual kids.

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
It's all about tatics. each guy have their own.
Usually, I follow the Path of the Uninterested Ninja.
ph34r.gif

Well, it's not a direct answer to your question, but maybe it helps a little:
In my view, it depends on how other guys behave with you. If you are a girl that has a lot of guys around you, all clearly interested in you (and it clear that you know that), I show no interest. I will not compete directly like the scum. It's all about catch the attention and have something different. When we talk, of course I'll be nice, but not too nice like the others. I think that looking deeply in the eyes (in tactical moments, not always like a psycho) helps.

If you don't have fans all around you all the time, the best - I belive, is a similar aproach, but I can be nicer, showing a little more that I enjoy beeing with the girl, but never let her be certain of nothing, but in the right moment, when you see an open spot, I "attack" (stepping really closer to her, asking her out, kissing her, depends on the situation and progress).

It's very rare I just ask a girl out with no "warning". I am shy, so It's very hard to me to do it.
shy.gif

Usually I just do it when I belive that surprise factor will be effective.

Oh, I am not so cold to do all that stuff with a girl that I am liking without having some problems, be silly or wihout have inner struggles, but I try keep that tracks in mind, because I observed more success "using" those ways. That's me nowadays, at least.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ozzyzak: I haven't had too much experience, but I have a general idea by just observing what tends to happen in those situations.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really don't understand why people say they get nervous...by people I mean men or boys. If there is a girl I am attracted to I just be me and let the dice roll where they may. She don't like me I roll on..she does...well then rock on....but there is no need to be nervous or clumsy. If I like I chick I ask her out to dinner and drinks...thats about it.

"What's going on sexy?"
"No much"
"So listen how bout me and you go out for a bite to eat and maybe grab some drinks afterward?"
Get hit with 3 answers:
"I'd love to" = Yes
"I'd love to but I had plans to go out with the girls" = No but I like you as a friend and don't want to hurt your feelings
"Fuck off and die" = No and she thinks your a scum bag....maybe you shouldn't have drawn a smiley face on your penis and let it hang out of your pants while asking her out.

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its true that its fun.. XD but maybe because i watched too many Japanese dramas XD.. i want a guy to be funny and entertaining BUT can be romantic sometimes.. >_>...

be careful of girls that like to read shoujo manga and watching Japanese drama.. they have high expectation..

princess_snezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its true that its fun.. XD but maybe because i watched too many Japanese dramas XD.. i want a guy to be funny and entertaining BUT can be romantic sometimes.. >_>...

be careful of girls that like to read shoujo manga and watching Japanese drama.. they have high expectation..
i read that stuff but i dont think i have high expectations lol

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how old of a person are you into or trying to attract? Older, younger, same age-ish? As that would change how a man or boy would handle themselves around you.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

i read that stuff but i dont think i have high expectations lol
Speaking of which, I want a Nakatsu type of guy (from HanaKimi dorama, not manga)...

princess_snezy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how old of a person are you into or trying to attract? Older, younger, same age-ish? As that would change how a man or boy would handle themselves around you.
Most guys I know are younger than me but im not trying to attract anyone really. I was told this certain guy likes me and I was just curious to see if there was any truth in it without asking him directly coz i dont want to ruin our friendship in case he doesnt

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Usually if a guy likes you he will try to get closer to you, maybe send you txts, try to hang out with you in school(but you're not in school anymore, are you?)

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Speaking of which, I want a Nakatsu type of guy (from HanaKimi dorama, not manga)...

=D me too.. wonder why the girls in drama always end up with the cold guy.. poor nakatsu..

princess_snezy.. u have to describe what kind of guy he is (or i missed that information O,o)...
hum, its easier to figure it out when a guys like u if they are the normal type
tongue.gif
(u know the one that do nice stuff for u if they likes u).. but dont forget there is also the shy type.. the type that avoid to look at u sometimes cos they're too nervous too do that.. XD. Oh yea i think guys tend to do little sometimes unnoticeable sweet stuff to the girl he likes.. pay attention to how he treats other girls.. and compare it to how he treats u.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
If you look at him, and he is looking at you but he suddenly turns away as you look at him is one way.

I couldn't figure out how to write that in proper English
laugh.gif

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Males are stupid. They can't tell when a girl like them. Take an example of me. What you should do is hint him that you like him. Make sure he knows that you don't have a bf and give him hugs when you meet him and when you go. This may take time but you have to wait till he gets it.

what the title says lol yes im boredÂ
wub.gif

He smiles every time you smile.

Thats not true. Go up to random people and smile. You will usually get a smile back from them even if you don't know them. LOL

brunno537

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, pay attention at the signs that will appear like...
-Eye contact
-Kind of the conversation
-If the person will offer help about anything that you may ask
-If the person likes to touch you( a simple contact/touch between 2 persons is very important)
-try not to be lost about Love and this things because lots and lots of people become blind about love!!
-one last thing, take your own time.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.