Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
Domination said:
No tragedies in my Secndary School. And the only tragedy I can remember for my Primary School is during my graduation day when they lost their finest student
smileipb2.png

I don't think theres anything we commemerate. Maybe our School Annivesary. But no tragedies.
lolwut.
smileipb2.png

your school didn't do that one minute of silence and anthem/pledge without the flag etc due to that political guy who died?
Yes, very
smileipb2.png
eh?

No we didn't. I think we did something for the death of a vice chairman of the board of directors....

The only commemration for a political guy that will ever happen in my school in any alternate futures will be for me
smileipb2.png

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
syko5150 said:
Depravo said:
Damn, I thought this was about a new DS game.
Lol what would the game be about?playing as 2 students who go around shooting everyone in the school? lol! sounds like a nice homebrew though ahaha.
Imagine High School Tragedy

Now if someone can quickly 'shop some boxart...

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
syko5150 said:
Depravo said:
Lol what would the game be about?playing as 2 students who go around shooting everyone in the school? lol! sounds like a nice homebrew though ahaha.
Imagine High School Tragedy

Now if someone can quickly 'shop some boxart...
lol how do you win at that game? is the whole point to kill as many people before its time to kill yourself?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
Depravo said:

Pretty sure there's already a Columbine Massacre RPG that was made in RPG maker for the PC.

I think there was also a Virginia Tech one that wasn't an RPG.

D

Deleted_171835

Nothing but 30 seconds of silence for 9/11. The crazy thing is last year some person yelled "CONSPIRACY" in the P.A.!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, wut