OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Noitora I'm gonna make you a new logo, kay?
tongue.gif
SAD.jpg

Am I that bad at Photoshop...

Thanks War :>

litium

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Awesome, i'm gonna wait a bit more to wait for the upcoming patch. This is great, you are really skilled at this.

Puar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
NatsuMatto said:
In the fan-translated versoin of the manga, Ippo mostly calls him "coach" or "the coach."

http://www.onemanga.com/Hajime_no_Ippo/785/05/
Awesome, I'm glad my intuition worked for once
tongue.gif

Thanks for the tip, it really helps. When translating I usually have to consult with others who are already familiar with the manga or anime fan translations so that my own translations don't use names/terminology that is different from already well-established names/terminology.

*ahem*

I'd be happy to help with that. Check out your PM inbox, Noitora. (;

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Puar said:
Densetsu3000 said:
NatsuMatto said:
In the fan-translated versoin of the manga, Ippo mostly calls him "coach" or "the coach."

http://www.onemanga.com/Hajime_no_Ippo/785/05/
Awesome, I'm glad my intuition worked for once
tongue.gif

Thanks for the tip, it really helps. When translating I usually have to consult with others who are already familiar with the manga or anime fan translations so that my own translations don't use names/terminology that is different from already well-established names/terminology.

*ahem*

I'd be happy to help with that. Check out your PM inbox, Noitora. (;

Erm, OK, fine... Puar is in the house
smile.gif

Have you guys had any luck finding a new source of HnI raws, Puar?

(and by the way, thanks for translating this series... I read all 80+ volumes in about a month!)

Puar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NatsuMatto said:
Erm, OK, fine... Puar is in the house
smile.gif

Have you guys had any luck finding a new source of HnI raws, Puar?

(and by the way, thanks for translating this series... I read all 80+ volumes in about a month!)

Yo, yo! No problemo... I live only to serve. I'm sure lots of people will be doing the same thing you did this month in preparation for the New Series 2 Anime.

No, still not yet. Lots of offers, but nothing that has panned through. And no groups that are willing to split costs even though they already pick up Shonen Mag and scan other series in it... Fucking Scanslation Community is brutal. (;

We just got our shipment of 833-835 and I just got back from vacation, so expecting to be done with and release 831 tomorrow or Tuesday at the very latest, 832 is with a new editor and our very optimistic hope for when that will be done is Thursday if all goes well, and 833-835 should follow thereafter very shortly without much delay. *knock on wood*

Anyhow, regarding Ippo DS, I've PMed all my contact info to both You and Noitora, so just let me know how I can help and I will be there for you, my friends. Cheers!

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Did it in five minutes, so it's nothing special. Use it if you want!

noity1.png

Another dumb 5 minute one;

hajime.png
Haha, I love the first one, I'll use it in my next translation, I'm bored to insert it in this translation
tongue.gif

By the way, the translation of the script has already started
wink.gif

jushin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zangief is king of the amateur world. He had an extensive amateur boxing background before he turned pro, he was never a rookie like Ippo or Sendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(