Status
Not open for further replies.

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
Thanks a lot guys, as a huge Ippo fan I cant wait to play it.
biggrin.gif

M

multiboy2k

A note to the translation team:

PLEASE ignore any form of igonorance that comes through these threads. Understand thoroughly that the amount of people on here who actually
appreciate your hard work, time, effort, patience, and humble disposition FAR exceed the one 'kid' on here who has never worked a day in his life and
still probably lives with his mom.

With that in mind,

THANK YOU GUYS!

We appreciate you and please dont stop turning out great FREE translations for our enjoyment.

A special note to Noitora; I have been a Gbatemper for a very long time, and you have blessed us with many translations through this time.
You have also been a pivotal member of this community by educating us and helping us whenever we needed it. And, you did it with a smile most of the time. I am personally learning to read and write the japanese language becuase of your inspiration and enthusiam that you place into your work. It inspires others to want to be more useful around here.

Thank You Again

Cheers

HayatoJin

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Did I do something wrong or what? The translation hardly looks 90%, none of the graphics are translated and neither are any of the training menus.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
HayatoJin said:
Did I do something wrong or what? The translation hardly looks 90%, none of the graphics are translated and neither are any of the training menus.
Um, look at what's translated in the first post. If that stuff doesn't appear translated in your game, then you did something wrong.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
HayatoJin said:
Don't use it if it doesn't satisfy your needs, also the training menus will be translated in the next update, I accidentally forgot to include them in the latest patch.

fritzjerome

Trophies
XP
Country
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PATCH PLAY THE GAME WITH FULL JAPANESE TEXTS

AND THIS TRANSLATION IS FREE SO STFU DO NOT COMPLAIN

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
All new patches will be in the same download link located in the first post, I won't make a post to notify you and for the stupidness of some users here It's better to lock this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night