Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moley

moley GBAtemp Regular

Thanks a lot guys, as a huge Ippo fan I cant wait to play it. [​IMG]

2. multiboy2k

multiboy2k Newbie

A note to the translation team:

PLEASE ignore any form of igonorance that comes through these threads. Understand thoroughly that the amount of people on here who actually
    appreciate your hard work, time, effort, patience, and humble disposition FAR exceed the one 'kid' on here who has never worked a day in his life and
    still probably lives with his mom.

With that in mind,

THANK YOU GUYS!

We appreciate you and please dont stop turning out great FREE translations for our enjoyment.

A special note to Noitora; I have been a Gbatemper for a very long time, and you have blessed us with many translations through this time.
    You have also been a pivotal member of this community by educating us and helping us whenever we needed it. And, you did it with a smile most of the time. I am personally learning to read and write the japanese language becuase of your inspiration and enthusiam that you place into your work. It inspires others to want to be more useful around here.

Thank You Again

Cheers

3. HayatoJin

HayatoJin Newbie
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    Did I do something wrong or what? The translation hardly looks 90%, none of the graphics are translated and neither are any of the training menus.

4. War

War Take it easy~

Um, look at what's translated in the first post. If that stuff doesn't appear translated in your game, then you did something wrong.

5. Noitora

OP Noitora ::

Greece
    Don't use it if it doesn't satisfy your needs, also the training menus will be translated in the next update, I accidentally forgot to include them in the latest patch.

6. fritzjerome

fritzjerome Newbie
    Newcomer

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE PATCH PLAY THE GAME WITH FULL JAPANESE TEXTS

AND THIS TRANSLATION IS FREE SO STFU DO NOT COMPLAIN

7. Noitora

OP Noitora ::

Greece
    All new patches will be in the same download link located in the first post, I won't make a post to notify you and for the stupidness of some users here It's better to lock this topic.

8. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
    Former Staff

Croatia
    Closed per request by author [​IMG]

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - translation, fighting, project

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.