Hacking Get legit Shining Xerneas, Y,Z.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alrighty! We have Bacon Bird! I used the NTR language plugin with my Aus (EU) Pokemon OR on my Aus (EU) console. The code is PUNICHAN.
thx for providing the code

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay Mystery Gift keeps throwing me errors when region spoofing with NTR or Hans. Is anybody able to either trade me one for a shiny Xerneas, or clone me one?

Edit: turns out the error was due to a Randomizer plugin I was using. I don't know the code to redeem though. Does anybody know?
remove randomizer, then use ntr emu-lang plugin

Cyb3r_ZER0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to inject the Wonder Card on my NA game and console. Will it run into any legality issues since this is a Japanese Wonder Card?

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm about to inject the Wonder Card on my NA game and console. Will it run into any legality issues since this is a Japanese Wonder Card?
Yes, at the time you pickup the Pokemon in game it will save three things of info in the Pokemon the 3DS region (you can spoof this to be fine) but not the country or sub region which would make a illegal combination. This info is not visible outside of hacking but Nintendo could spot it if it's taking online and may start banning because of it.

Cyb3r_ZER0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, at the time you pickup the Pokemon in game it will save three things of info in the Pokemon the 3DS region (you can spoof this to be fine) but not the country or sub region which would make a illegal combination. This info is not visible outside of hacking but Nintendo could spot it if it's taking online and may start banning because of it.

Ugh, they couldn't have made it easy huh? Is there an existent method to inject a legal WC on my NA 3DS? Couldn't find any guides on it or am I SOL?

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
legit... U know that we are talking about a pokemon in a game which is nothing more then few bytes in savefile ?

PKHX can generate a legit one...

Last edited by lolboy, , Reason: crappy english

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
legit... U know that we are talking about a pokemon in a game which is nothing more then few bytes in savefile ?

If you'd like to say so, then we can modify any save from any game and still call it "legit" as long as such a result can be achieved thru some in-game method. I believe the important part here is whether the method we use to achieve such a goal is legit and approved by the software, rather than the legitimacy on the save data itself.

Cyb3r_ZER0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

While I have the means to load up my boxes with a thousand copies, where is the fun in that? I want to go the extra mile to obtain it how its supposed to. Only reason why I can't is because of a dumb reason like not being born Japanese. To each their own.

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey.

I also confirm that NTR + language plugin 100% works to get thoses pokemon on EUR 3DS

I also would add few words about NTR. There is a plugin that allow to back up and restore saves easily. Using this you can get several of those pokemon on one game.

Just back up a save before you get pokemon from NPC or before you write the code.

Just keep in mind that if you back up a save before the NPC all the pokemon will have the same date.
The other way, if you back up before you entre the code, you could have any date possible but it's longer and more borring

And last more tips, you can use this trick also for unique codes (back up before PNJ)
This means several hoopa or Galileo rayquaza with one code :D

They also have different IV and nature, but did they share a hidden ID ?

Last edited by koyuki38,

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I suppose that people with 9.9 firm who only have *hax 2.5 don't have any solution to get it, right? :glare:

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You could backup your save with svdt (dont remember the name) export to your pc, load the save into pkhex and inject the wondercard, then reinject the save into your 3ds

Reactions: Zidapi

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yea but it will not be exactly the same I think, because of the Pokemon language/region/whatever data, right?

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I dont understand what you mean. If you are asking if it works, then yes, both ways. If you are afraid of legit pokemon then i don't know

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm just wondering if there is some special hidden id on wonder card pokemon.

Because using NTR i can back up save before getting pokemon from the NPC and get it again, but if there is a hidden Id or something, this would result in a clone

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could not get it either... :(
9.2 or below, using ntr + its emu-lang plugin
9.3 or above, merge the romsf with update patch, then load game with hans. (make sure region change to Japan)

Because using NTR i can back up save before getting pokemon from the NPC and get it again, but if there is a hidden Id or something, this would result in a clone
sry, idk:P

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What do you mean by merge the romsf with the update patch ? the 2.2 ntr ?
So basically if i'm on a N3ds XL (10.1.0.27) with just hans installed, i will not be able to change the 3ds region ?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
9.2 or below, using ntr + its emu-lang plugin
9.3 or above, merge the romsf with update patch, then load game with hans. (make sure region change to Japan)

sry, idk:P

Erm, the region change does not allow online play for HANs, even with romfs merge (unless it was fixed)

What do you mean by merge the romsf with the update patch ? the 2.2 ntr ?
So basically if i'm on a N3ds XL (10.1.0.27) with just hans installed, i will not be able to change the 3ds region ?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/poc-tutorial-hans-use-how-to-combine-updates-with-your-game.402008/

___

For everyone else asking legitimacy:

For sake of this discussion, do not confuse in-game language and 3DS region and country.

These wondercards are supposedly region locked to 3DS region and country -> Japan

So while you can inject the wondercards into your whatever region game,

Once you claim them in game, they will follow the 3DS region and country they are generated on, and become illegal.

To fix that,
change the pokemon's region back to Japan.

Given most wondercards are region locked,
above statement applies to other region locked entries as well.

I think I mentioned it here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/xy-oras-pokemon-events-wondercard-thread.401985/page-2#post-5801586

edit:
They also have different IV and nature, but did they share a hidden ID ?

Okay, wondercard pokemon are all technically clones.

Well, their stats may vary, but everyone in the world who has access now have a shiny xerneas/yveltal with the same trainer details for that particular pokemon.

I am not sure what concept of hidden ID you have in your mind,
but every xerneas share the same Trainer ID and Secret ID (which is also the wondercard ID).

your backing up and reobtaining process is almost as good as having two trainers trade all the shiny xerneas to one cartridge.

BTW, I believe the server logs the 3DS info (if cia) or private header (if .3dz), meaning the .cia / .3dz of that header can only claim from the same server once.

(of course, if you saved before collecting from NPC, you can collect as many times as you want)

Last edited by Queno138,
Reactions: Sonansune

kawlin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well, thanks a lot. I think i'll just stick with pkhex, wondercard and then change the region to japan.
When i switch the region to japan, does the pkm still remain "legit" ? changing region wont affect the legitimity of the pkm ?

Last edited by kawlin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: