Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Code for Xerneas: MOKUYO7JI
Code for Yveltal: PUNICHAN
Code for Zygarde: MEGAMEGA

To make the code valid:
sysnand 9.2 or below, using ntr + its emu-lang plugin (jp one)
download link for ntr plugin: http://44670.org/index.php/ntr-cfw.html
download link for emu-language plugin: http://44670.org/index.php/archives/113/
sysnand 9.3 or above, merge the romfs with update patch, then load game with hans. (make sure region change to Japan) ----- this one doesn't actually work as what we want

:lol:

Last edited by Sonansune,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Your game cannot receive this gift" on EUR OR card, tried with and without plugin but the message is the same.

I guess EUR are the only ones not to get it :(

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
"Your game cannot receive this gift" on EUR OR card, tried with and without plugin but the message is the same.

I guess EUR are the only ones not to get it :(
Damn, I just changed my system from E to U... Now I regret it.

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
as far as I could tell using HANS on my O3DS (EU) didn't work because it doesn't find the update data, so you don't even get to the code screen cause it tells you to update first.
on my Jap N3DS it did work though when using the regular Region Free launcher! so I got 3 of them, one each for my EU X and Y and one for my jap Omega ruby :)

I think if smea could fix the update detection of HANS it could probably work... (but this would have to be an option, alot of game mods rely on updates being ignored...)

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone who managed to redeem it upload the QR code for PKHeX?

Or better yet someone rip the event file from the cart, then it can be added and be unique for each person

it might be on project-pokemon already, check in event contributions, the 6th gen thread.
if not I could probably extract it, I got a jp OR cart and the save-editor usb dongle

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The game reads system files and needs for both to match regions. You'll need to have a JAP console to get them.
well......
nice.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I linked both NA cartridge and legit cia games to NA/SA region pgl with my jpn console (needs emu-region plugin, otherwise it shows region invalid).

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it might be on project-pokemon already, check in event contributions, the 6th gen thread.
if not I could probably extract it, I got a jp OR cart and the save-editor usb dongle

Not home yet with luck it's already uploaded that or I get my friend to user the code then I rip the event from his save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol