Hacking Get legit Shining Xerneas, Y,Z.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
How to use a wondercard with a cfw?
Extract your save with SaveDataFiler, open the save with PKHeX, then the "Wondercard" button, click "Import wondercard" then open the .wc6 file you downloaded.
Click an unused wondercard slot, and click the "<" button. Go to the "SAV" tab, and click "Export SAV". Copy it to your SD card, then inject the save with SaveDataFiler.
Now your Pokemon will be ready to be collected from the woman in any Pokemon center.

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Extract your save with SaveDataFiler, open the save with PKHeX, then the "Wondercard" button, click "Import wondercard" then open the .wc6 file you downloaded.
Click an unused wondercard slot, and click the "<" button. Go to the "SAV" tab, and click "Export SAV". Copy it to your SD card, then inject the save with SaveDataFiler.
Now your Pokemon will be ready to be collected from the woman in any Pokemon center.
Thanks i will try. Will this be considered cheating online? I don't want to be banned lol. Another question: do I need to export then import even the secure value in savedatafiler? I read somewhere that the secvalue needs to be deleted in some games. Thanks

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks i will try. Will this be considered cheating online? I don't want to be banned lol. Another question: do I need to export then import even the secure value in savedatafiler? I read somewhere that the secvalue needs to be deleted in some games. Thanks

It shouldn't; they're legitimate Pokemon with unique IDs. I've not been banned in the ~9 months I've been using them. Just delete the secure value altogether after injecting the modified save.

night_hawk

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It shouldn't; they're legitimate Pokemon with unique IDs. I've not been banned in the ~9 months I've been using them. Just delete the secure value altogether after injecting the modified save.
Ok thanks I'll try asap
Edit: just tried and it worked great. Thanks again

Last edited by night_hawk,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy

I have the same problem and i typing for answer but i see your post and...i get the shiny. Thanks for help ;)

Reactions: bache

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Just tried to use NA ORAS on my japan n3ds. While using HANS, it froze on the mystery gift searching screen, seems like there's some problem loading the update data correctly. In emunand, even without using NTR lang emu tool, I still redeemed that code successfully. I guess the 3DS's system region is the key factor.

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tried to use NA ORAS on my japan n3ds. While using HANS, it froze on the mystery gift searching screen, seems like there's some problem loading the update data correctly. In emunand, even without using NTR lang emu tool, I still redeemed that code successfully. I guess the 3DS's system region is the key factor.
yes.....cuz it's on JPN console duh....
pokemon games save profile contains:
eg:
1. country (JPN) [this only affects the location shows on PGL.](It's not necessary...)
2. region (NA/SA) [Decide which region GS code u can generate from the game, etc.] (PGL related)
3. language (English) [Decide ingame pokemon's nationality...]

emu-language plugin actually only spoof the 3ds region(JPN, NA/SA, EUR, etc..), I tested with pokemon....
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-cfw-emu-language.399583/ the proof..

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea it be easiest to put the wondercard into your save data with savedatafiler. Then pokebank it into a real copy or just use it on your GW/CFW. I use a real copy of pokemon personally.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea it be easiest to put the wondercard into your save data with savedatafiler. Then pokebank it into a real copy or just use it on your GW/CFW. I use a real copy of pokemon personally.
Nah, as OP indicated the easiest way (if you're using a CFW) is to use NTR's language plugin to force the applicable region. Then you can simply redeem the code, or download directly the Wondercard yourself.

You can move around the relevant files on the 3DS itself with the homebrew file browser.

Last edited by Zidapi,

~iSamur@i

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there a way to change the country? I tried with HANS, the 3DS region has became Japan but the country is still set to Italy for me (and it isn't possibile to set this country on a japanese 3DS, so the pokémon aren't legit), I wouldn't use them online probably, but still it will be really nice to have a 100% legit event mon ;).

Sonansune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to change the country? I tried with HANS, the 3DS region has became Japan but the country is still set to Italy for me (and it isn't possibile to set this country on a japanese 3DS, so the pokémon aren't legit), I wouldn't use them online probably, but still it will be really nice to have a 100% legit event mon ;).
Country doesnt matter.

~iSamur@i

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
to be 100% legit the country matters, a japanese 3DS can't set other country, so if a pokémon has 3DS region -> japanese and country -> not japan it isn't legit; I know that it is possibile to use a japanese emunand to get a 100% legit mon, but I was trying to find an alternative that doesn't require a CFW.

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay Mystery Gift keeps throwing me errors when region spoofing with NTR or Hans. Is anybody able to either trade me one for a shiny Xerneas, or clone me one?

Edit: turns out the error was due to a Randomizer plugin I was using. I don't know the code to redeem though. Does anybody know?

Last edited by bache,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Alrighty! We have Bacon Bird! I used the NTR language plugin with my Aus (EU) Pokemon OR on my Aus (EU) console. The code is PUNICHAN.

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yaaay, Bacon Biiird~

GpGPa6B.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users