• Views 16,241
  • Replies 168

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
the old testament also says that it is a sin to wear clothing of mixed material, so take that as you will.

this argument is moot. he had already said that the old testament (deuteronomy in particular, but it applies to all scriptures regarding the old law) is only to be taken seriously when the new testament agrees with it.

any kind of bible knowledge would have stopped you from making that post. since that kind of archaic requirement obviously falls under the old law.

it goes like this:
higher law from adam to moses
jews too wicked to live by higher law, given law of sacrifice (where all the people like you enjoy pulling out verses to try and demonstrate how outmoded the bible is)
jesus is the ultimate sacrifice, fulfilling the old law, and re-instating the higher law.

what that means, is the old law is not be lived any more. it's worth keeping for study, because EVERYTHING in the old testament is a symbol of christ. when people quote the old laws to show how ignorant christians must be, they do nothing but demonstrate their own.

i'm not saying that there aren't a lot of ignorant, hateful christians out there, because there are. but that type of argument does no one any kind of good.

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Pliskron said:
You can tell no good releases this week if we're talking about dudes having sex.

Not so fast krunkenstien! we have Final Fantasy:The 4 heroes of Light this week!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
luckwii said:
It is funny that Judeo-Christians are under attack, yet the much worse persecution by the Muslim community is not under attack. You know what they do to gays? Why is the US the bad guy in liberals eyes? Of any country we are the most tolerant and have done the most in the world for equality. Where are the protests by the liberals in Muslim countries?

The difference is is that the persecution by the Muslim community happens in Islamic countries. We are supposed to be more forward thinking, more democratic and more in tune with the pursuit of happiness. There are protests in Islamic countries though, mostly for womens and basic human rights, but they are there. Changing a country where laws and beliefs are dictated by the philosophies of someone claiming to speak for God, taught from a book that's supposed to be faultless and "perfect" life system is harder, takes alot more effort and takes alot longer. It's made even harder by the fact that in most Islamic countries (Saudi and Iran for example) criticism of the Quran is illegal, and pretty damned dangerous.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow... so far for the compassion, respects, etiquette, responsibility, dignity, liability, mentality, vitality, value and honourship.
that was all of this listed below:
A> A Discriminating Job
B> A Perverted Job
C> A Whacko's Job
D> A Psychosexual disturbancy
E> Disrespectful

believe me...
they'rrrrr gonna get it at prison. and i hope they get it good...

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
getoverit.jpg

I swear that's the fourth time I've posted that image.

On Topic: I actually have sympathy with the deceased. It sounds like he was confused about himself and the humilation he suffered would havecertainly messed with his head. It isn't murder but a very sad story.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since when is a gaming forum about gay stuff?

I'm amazed the first reply to this is still there after the mods started censoring haha. let alone that this thread is still not locked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: