Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 266,022
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
Inb4 Sky3DS announces :

• * It's confirmed! Sky3DS works perfect with the Gateway 3.1.0 for Gateway Mode! (03/12/2015)

I have the sky, I have the rom but I dont have the save, therefore:
fc,550x550,white.jpg

Reactions: Adeka and Ra1d

Hybrixe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I might be totally wrong on this, but hear me out. Can't you first get ahold of a OoT card to perform the exploit, install emuNAND and backup your original NAND. Then after that install a CIA to your sysNAND and push the save file to that CIA? Unless I am missing something this seems like a good method to get the hack working without card

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I might be totally wrong on this, but hear me out. Can't you first get ahold of a OoT card to perform the exploit, install emuNAND and backup your original NAND. Then after that install a CIA to your sysNAND and push the save file to that CIA? Unless I am missing something this seems like a good method to get the hack working without card

This is a good idea, although risky.

Kylecito

eats warnings for breakfast
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

You're missing the part where your sysnand won't run an unsigned title maybe?

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is really lame and I am really thinking to sell my gw and get a sky 3ds.

I'd say just do it. KARL3DS is going to be out soon and then you'll be able to access it with Sky3DS and have all the benefits of having a GW like emuNAND for free bar piracy, which you'll already have with the flashcart anyway. This GW thing is ulter bullshit.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you would need a legit cia of OOT.....and OOT was never released as a bundled game, so it wouldnt work in sysnand

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And a good way to brick your 3DS too without a widespread hardware mod available yet :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: NES emulator on a Pico. +1