• Replies 470
  • Likes 20

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry I'm late :)
Yes, I'm unsure if that's the how those work too, but I think I understand them from here.
I'm wondering if, say
Code:
3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
D0000000 00000000
smtg
would only execute the writes if the condition was met, and then go through the rest?
And
Code:
C0000000 AAAAAAAA
D1000000 00000000
3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
would do the same A times? Is there a way to exit the loop in the middle?

I'm asking because I kind of want to make user friendly GUI, kind of like scratch, although it'll probably take me too long for anyone to wait for it.

Reactions: Deleted User

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry I'm late :)
Yes, I'm unsure if that's the how those work too, but I think I understand them from here.
I'm wondering if, say
Code:
3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
D0000000 00000000
smtg
would only execute the writes if the condition was met, and then go through the rest?
And
Code:
C0000000 AAAAAAAA
D1000000 00000000
3XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
0XXXXXXX YYYYYYYY
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
would do the same A times? Is there a way to exit the loop in the middle?

I'm asking because I kind of want to make user friendly GUI, kind of like scratch, although it'll probably take me too long for anyone to wait for it.

The first one, yes, should be correct. If the condition (greater, less, equal is met, then the rest of the code is run, otherwise it should be skipped.

As for the loop. If the cheat engine in the Gateway cart is written well enough, the concept should work. I'd need to actually write one out and test it (I got caught up on reading about WiiU hacking ! I wasn't aware it was as far advanced as it is.)

I put the cheats in text form in the cheat folder, but I cannot configure cheats... Idk what I am doing wrong. :(

How are you files stored ? You should have a text file for each game, the files are named after the title id. You can grab a fair few of them from here: http://fort42.cu.cc/gateshark/
No messing around, just download the whole lot from the site and extract the archive straight into the Cheats folder.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The first one, yes, should be correct. If the condition (greater, less, equal is met, then the rest of the code is run, otherwise it should be skipped.

As for the loop. If the cheat engine in the Gateway cart is written well enough, the concept should work. I'd need to actually write one out and test it (I got caught up on reading about WiiU hacking ! I wasn't aware it was as far advanced as it is.)

How are you files stored ? You should have a text file for each game, the files are named after the title id. You can grab a fair few of them from here: http://fort42.cu.cc/gateshark/
No messing around, just download the whole lot from the site and extract the archive straight into the Cheats folder.
I still cannot load cheats... and it is in the cheats folder. :(
Wait a sec, does the cheat folder needs to be in the microsd cart inside the gateway?
EDIT: Never mind, I got my answer. Thank you for trying to help.

Last edited by gamefan5,

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
I still cannot load cheats... and it is in the cheats folder. :(
Wait a sec, does the cheat folder needs to be in the microsd cart inside the gateway?
EDIT: Never mind, I got my answer. Thank you for trying to help.

Don't worry, I did the same thing first time around too ! Stuck them on the internal microSD card :-/
Glad to know you got it sorted.

A few points if the Gateway team read this:

Mii Plaza games are still too fast on the scroll speed, and the colour is still some sort of dark blue or purple and almost impossible to see in the Cheat Menu. If the highlight colour could be changed to red everywhere that'd be awesome.

An option to back out of the search. One you get to the number input screen there is no way to get out of it unless you enter a number and force a search. Sometimes I accidentally hit the search and then have to start all over again because I haven't kept track of the number I'm looking for (usually because I'm not meaning to search, but view the list).

Searching for floating point numbers would be nice as well :)

Reactions: gamefan5

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't simply because GW only ever wrote rop for MSET ex [snip]

You're right. I must've had a massive brain fart when I typed before cause I already knew that. :wacko:

Ohh, man, those are some pretty nice features! Would be even more awesome if they add save states.

Now this is an awesome idea. Fuck cheats. There's plenty of times where I need to turn off the 3DS but I haven't made it to the next save portal/stone/owl/wizard/scroll.

Last edited by dplaktos,

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
– Handy SYSNAND/EMUNAND indicator

Handy is a opinion. The only thing that matter is that they show something that is very obviously in the emenand on the final update screen before the final button is pressed for update. For example They show a big banner with the text like THIS IS EMUNAND in the background on that screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.