Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 265,691
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

fatpolomanjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just bought a PAL Cubic Ninja. Was waiting to see what Gateway had to offer, and there is no way I'm importing a PAL OoT 3D. In KARL I trust. The rumored Nintendo Direct is the last chance for NoA to announce a white n3DS before I import from France.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am so disappointed with gateway right now... I got gateway just cause it announced n3ds support. I have an old 3ds too but I got the n3dsxl just for the head tracking... Now they release this "excuse" of exploit that needs you to have a legit game and an old 3ds or a save dongle so you can launch it after spending like 5 minutes launching the game and loading the save file and then swapping the cards and booting into emunand.... And all this so the head tracking (which is the main reason most of us got the n3ds in the first place) is NOT WORKING.... This is really lame and I am really thinking to sell my gw and get a sky 3ds.

Do it, man.

Suthek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah they did. Save dongle is an extra piece of hardware. OOT is an extra piece of hardware.. And you have to launch OOT every time and load a save to initiate the exploit...

"You will not need ____ Console"
emphasis on the word "need"
it isn't needed. It's your choice if you go with that or the alternate route.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the code on the front and back for us zelda ocarina of time 1.0, I have LNA-CTR-AQEE-USA on front and AQEE910221 on back, wasn't purchased at launch but if it is 1.1 I can trade with my cousins launch OoT.

Can anyone with 1.0 zelda OoT us it will help everyone out, front and back please.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
DOES LEGEND OF ZELDA OOT EXPLOIT FOR GATEWAY WORK WITH SKY3DS AS SUBSTITUTE OR NOT

Don't yell, if you whent through the pages you could have found your answer!

NO it doesn't work (yet) the sav needs to be converted to Sky3ds compatibility!
And you need to figur out if you need the Zelda OOT 3D or Zelda OOT 3D v01 dump

Reactions: Vulpes Abnocto

diegofg2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ebay right now

7e8272b07c.jpg

Thank god I have the game this time

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
i can't find a single retail copy of zelda or even cubic ninja !! this is going to be an exploit for some n3ds owners not ALL unless SKY3DS can be used !!

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
Trophies
XP
Country
I do have that, although I wasn't aware that SDF could write/read retail cards?

Well, yes it can (just select CTR card), and since it decrypts the contents of the save, you may be able to dump the save with the old encryption and re-encrypt it with the new encryption to work on your card. I don't know how, but it seems possble.

Reactions: GotKrypto76

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you launch gateway/classic mode on a new 3ds, it broke 3D. If you go in sleep mode and exit sleep mode, it will work (including super stable 3D) again until the next Gateway/classic mode launch.

so i just boot GW mode then close the lid and open it again and superstabel 3d will work fine

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
What is the code on the front and back for us zelda ocarina of time 1.0, I have LNA-CTR-AQEE-USA on front and AQEE910221 on back, wasn't purchased at launch but if it is 1.1 I can trade with my cousins launch OoT.

Can anyone with 1.0 zelda OoT us it will help everyone out, front and back please.

If it helps, my US OOT is the following:
Back: AQEE510220
Front: LNA-CTR-AQEE-USA

Unsure of the version of this card, however this card detects the exploit save as corrupted and wipes it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car