Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 264,716
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

vhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait the only reason to upgrade is if you have a new 3ds right?? Pointless otherwise.. At least for now..

D

Deleted User

OP
This is why people are upset. The "oh, they released something and people just can't be pleased either way" apologists can shut right up. People CAN be pleased - if Gateway would have stuck to their guns about not needing additional hardware. I don't think the broken super stable 3D is that big of a bug, but the whole rain dance you have to go through (inc'l buying the rainsticks, headgear, ritual bones, etc.) to boot into Gateway mode doesn't even seem worth it.

Those who are claiming this dreadful release is a "win" for the mod scene don't understand that it's a Pyrrhic victory.

Their statement was correct for old 3DS.

And they are not done with New 3DS entrypoints. They state it is still a work in progress.

People here act as if this is gonna be the only way to load Gateway on New 3DS eternally. They are simply releasing what they have now, or would you rather wait indefinitely?

They are still looking for the better entrypoint to New 3DS ...

metaljay

Trophies
XP
Country
I'll laugh my pants off if it turns out that the exploit works on Sky3DS and people will start buying them just because they're easier to come by than OoT3D, that'd be so meta it's next level comedy. Insert flashcart A to enable flashcart B. :rofl:

Hahaha it would actually work out cheaper

freejak13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after you boot the exploit, it boots into gateway mode, from which point you don't need the sky/oot

I was referring to the step where you restore the gateway zelda save to the sky3ds. If the sky3ds is not actually in zelda mode there's nothing for gateway to restore into.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
can't you simply use the nintendo transfer program?

I'll laugh my pants off if it turns out that the exploit works on Sky3DS and people will start buying them just because they're easier to come by than OoT3D, that'd be so meta it's next level comedy. Insert flashcart A to enable flashcart B. :rofl:
isn't that how it already works?
2QiGsgy.png

Reactions: Killaclown

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5