Hacking Gateway 3.1 Ultra Public Beta Has Arrived (EUR, USA, JPN)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 264,597
  • Replies 1,957
  • Likes 4

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought an OOT from eBay now. I hope the seller doesn't pull out due to this. I can imagine OOT 3Ds price has just doubled.

that is ridiculous i have found tons of them selling for like 34$
the problem is that i can't find ones that ship to the US
and WTF happened to the ask seller a question button in ebay?
does it not show when you are not logged in, my account got hacked and i havent reset it yet, or does it not show up for all sellers
or did they just do something retarded and remove it?

Reactions: MrJason005

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
*Blue Card*
Not really, ever since the websploit was released the blue card became obsolete. That, and it was both part of the set and a DS flashcart for modifying the DS side of things, you used it once. This is different, you need both carts at all times, it's like PassMe all over again. :P

Reactions: MrJason005

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OOT has been going for about 80 bucks since the release of MM3D. So the price will only go up from here. Shell out the money while it's "cheap" lol.

In b4 OOT starts going for 120

where are you people seeing these prices?
i see it for 34 and 40 for Eu region all over
but i cant get it shipped

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what can you please clarify this
does stable 3d work or not?

When you launch gateway/classic mode on a new 3ds, it broke 3D. If you go in sleep mode and exit sleep mode, it will work (including super stable 3D) again until the next Gateway/classic mode launch.

Reactions: weatMod

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am so disappointed with gateway right now... I got gateway just cause it announced n3ds support. I have an old 3ds too but I got the n3dsxl just for the head tracking... Now they release this "excuse" of exploit that needs you to have a legit game and an old 3ds or a save dongle so you can launch it after spending like 5 minutes launching the game and loading the save file and then swapping the cards and booting into emunand.... And all this so the head tracking (which is the main reason most of us got the n3ds in the first place) is NOT WORKING.... This is really lame and I am really thinking to sell my gw and get a sky 3ds.

Reactions: Sizednochi

niño de cobre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
so guys, i got a jap n3ds. if i buy sky3ds i can play games from any region? with smealum's regionthree right? or this thing doesnt work with the n3ds??

damn gateway, i trusted you! lol :ohnoes:

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of a 1.1 revision unless he means an eshop update. If that's the case you'll probably have to format your system sd card to wipe out the update and try again.

According to a site that I can't link AFAIK, there are two versions of OoT, at least for PAL regions. I just bought one. Hopefully I'll get lucky and get a 1.0 cart, or GW updates the exploit to work with 1.1.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to say, Remember when smea released the ninjhax? He stated that his method he found granted the ability to use for piracy, so gateway most likely is looking into finding out how he obtained full access through CN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::tpi: