First trailer for "the next" Grand Theft Auto to arrive early December [UPDATE]

gta.png

According to a new Bloomberg report, Rockstar will announce the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto franchise as early as this week. The report further mentions that the company aims to follow up the announcement with a trailer next month to celebrate Rockstar’s 25th anniversary. GTA 6 has indeed been in development, with leaks even surfacing online last year, but Rockstar hasn't shared much about the game until now. But this might soon change if Bloomberg's report holds true. However, this news has to be taken with a grain of salt as the report cites "people familiar with [Rockstar's] plans" who asked to not be identified because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly. That said, are you looking forward to GTA 6?

:arrow: SOURCE

Update

Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games has announced on Twitter/X that the first trailer for "the next" Grand Theft Auto will debut in early December of this year.

Last edited by shaunj66,

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember even now, the excitement (as sad as that may be), at the announcement of each GTA. The anticipation of what they may now be able to achieve.

Even other Rockstar games, they were great. I've just realised I don't care one little bit about GTA VI, I don't feel anything. Anyone else?
Post automatically merged:

It's even worse than not delivering, it's that they promised so much and then, after breaking records and making a load of cash, they said "nah, changed my mind".

Update - GTA VI trailer confirmed

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update

Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games has announced on Twitter/X that the first trailer for "the next" Grand Theft Auto will debut in early December of this year.

Reactions: CoolMe

James_

aka Underscore_ or 'that Meowstic guy'
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Given the 'early December' time frame, I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer premieres at The Game Awards (which is happening just under a month from now, Dec 7th).

Feels weird that the journey to GTA VI (or whatever the next entry will be called) is nearing it's end...

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Given the 'early December' time frame, I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer premieres at The Game Awards (which is happening just under a month from now, Dec 7th).

Feels weird that the journey to GTA VI (or whatever the next entry will be called) is nearing it's end...
I highly doubt they'll show it at TGA but I may be wrong.

Rockstar do their own thing. They just dump the trailers on YT with little warning or build up.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

According to a new Bloomberg report, Rockstar will announce the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto franchise as early as this week. The report further mentions that the company aims to follow up the announcement with a trailer next month to celebrate Rockstar’s 25th anniversary. GTA 6 has indeed been in development, with leaks even surfacing online last year, but Rockstar hasn't shared much about the game until now. But this might soon change if Bloomberg's report holds true. However, this news has to be taken with a grain of salt as the report cites "people familiar with [Rockstar's] plans" who asked to not be identified because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly. That said, are you looking forward to GTA 6?

:arrow: SOURCE

Update

Watch the release date still be like 3 years out

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update

I hope this isn't another rick roll. :rofl2:

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't be surprised if the game is a disappointment some of the biggest names that made Rockstar great aren't there anymore. I think it will be a good game but after GTA V people are expecting an even better game than that and there hasn't been a GTA for 10 years. If the game is not fantastic people will disappointed. This is the one of the most anticipated games of all time and I'm not sure it will deliver but maybe i'm wrong. Could be a Resident Evil 5 situation though where the game is not bad but is a disappointment in comparison to Resident Evil 4 because the creator of the series left.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto