Grand Theft Auto VI's first trailer confirms 2025 release date

Rockstar has changed the upload time for the teaser of Grand Theft Auto VI. Originally scheduled to go live tomorrow, the video was leaked early, with Rockstar sending a takedown notice, and then posting the trailer themselves. The minute-and-thirty-second teaser showcases what fans can expect to see in GTA VI, as well as showcasing its impressive graphics. At the end of the video, it's confirmed that GTA VI will be out sometime in 2025.

SoraJr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's set in Vice City, finally!
Looks good visually.. Though what's up with that cringe-ass twerking? someone thought it's something important to show on a 1:30min trailer? (just sayin')
Since the game is set in Miami, Florida basically. This actually happen in real life back somewhere between 2014-2016, a women was twerking on the car. While the car was going like 60 something... On the highway... So to me so far the game looks and feels realistic. I also live in south Florida, lol

Reactions: HellGhast

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First game I have seen that really looks next gen
What exactly looks "next gen" to you? It looks more or less like V with better graphics.
They might be getting lazy with it, some reports that the Joe Rogan podcast will be included. Not satire or an alternate version of it, mind, just the actual live podcast, presumably with real-world advertisements included.
If true that is lazy.
dystopian-type ads in my games.
GTA has done those types of ads, but in a satirical way.

Reactions: Xzi

GengarsGhostlyGiggles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
The main protagonists doesn't look that bad, but some npcs look like bad DAZ renders. Overall nice grafix but that's expected.
yea I thought the same.
I'm making my own game, and now I can't stop seeing premade (and cheap) assets everywhere.
especially daz, and unreal megatextures

Reactions: ZeroFX

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First game I have seen that really looks next gen
It's worth noting that this might not be how the in-game visuals look, and stuff shown here are more or less a collection of cinematic shots (just like in the GTA V trailer). They still have ~2 years to improve it though..

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just hope that a PC version is available at launch, because I refuse to double dip again like I did with V
I'll only get the PC version and nothing else.
If no PC version happens, I just won't play it.
(I'm not salty or anything, I just don't have an Xbox or PS and definitely not going to play this on the Nintendo Switch if it happens)

• Haha
Reactions: Dud

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
(I'm not salty or anything, I just don't have an Xbox or PS and definitely not going to play this on the Nintendo Switch if it happens)

Same, pc version or nothing. I own a series x, but refuse to play on there, when a superior version will be (hopefully) just around the corner

Reactions: lordelan

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
We're back to Vice City!
Looks amazing and hoping it's worth the wait.

(For those who expect it on PC at launch, did you forget that every mainline GTA game since 3 was initially a console exclusive?)

Reactions: Dud

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly looks "next gen" to you? It looks more or less like V with better graphics.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt the same. It really didn't "wow" me, it honestly just looks like GTA 5, but Florida. I'll probably get it when it's on sale. I guess diminishing returns really is a thing.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If true that is lazy.

GTA has done those types of ads, but in a satirical way.
The mocap is waaaaay better

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt the same. It really didn't "wow" me, it honestly just looks like GTA 5, but Florida. I'll probably get it when it's on sale. I guess diminishing returns really is a thing.
Seeing "Vice" got me excited, but then the rest of the trailer played and my excitement ended in disappointment. 😆

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
We're back to Vice City!
Looks amazing and hoping it's worth the wait.

(For those who expect it on PC at launch, did you forget that every mainline GTA game since 3 was initially a console exclusive?)

I didn't forget about the lack of previous games at launch, but rather hoped that they'd not ignore a portion of their fan base. There's no excuse for not launching simultaneously this time around given the similarities between consoles and PC these days.

Payne

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Seeing legit GTA 6 trailer helps my brain realize that time is actually passing LOL

EDIT : Man do I love vice city tho

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
PC version will happen, but a year or two after launch. Rockstar wants people to double dip. Also lets them mark it back up to full price once it's down to about half on consoles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto