Rockstar teases the premiere of the GTA VI trailer for December 5th

GARHvUFWwAAVF9N.jpg

After more than a decade since the original release of Grand Theft Auto V for consoles back in 2013, and a whole lot of re-releases and iterations of GTA V going forwards, Rockstar has finally announced the follow up to their highly acclaimed series, with a new trailer previously announced to be released at some time in December of 2023.

Today, Rockstar has confirmed the date for the trailer, which will debut on Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, at 9am ET / 6am PT.

No more information was shared other than a picture in Rockstar's social media, so we can expect the details about the game to drop in the very same announced trailer.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? Another silly fairytale story about medieval? Come on, who cares about that crap?

It's not crap.

It's nice to be able to (virtually) experience something that no longer exists. Yes, you have LARPing and whatnot, but still...
The best part is the setting: Nature, and a more natural life instead modern day degeneracy.

I also prefer an RPG that makes me have to actually think instead mindless guns and violence all the time.

Although it will probably never happen, I hope GTA eventually kicks the bucket. It's overrated garbage.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably not going to live up to the expectations of waiting 10 years to make this happen.
According to the logs left in the first build of 5. The first build of the game was made in April 2009.
Post automatically merged:

This is probably not going to live up to the expectations of waiting 10 years to make this happen.
I mean development hasnt been 10 years. They worked on RDR2 for a chunk of that alongside of it. 5 took around 4.5 years according to the logs left in the game.

Last edited by Ryab,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems internet brainrot has convinced people that a new grand theft auto isn't a cultural event
being hipsters doesn't make you cool

I also prefer an RPG that makes me have to actually think instead mindless guns and violence all the time.

Although it will probably never happen, I hope GTA eventually kicks the bucket. It's overrated garbage.
ah yes, the game that doesn't make you think: grand theft auto
i look forward to people screeching that it's 'gone woke'

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will it top the cultural impact of the GTA 3 series or GTA 5, I'm hoping so, they were great games, although maybe milked a little too much, I guess only time will tell
GTA V was so overhyped as hell that it actually managed to disappoint me. In terms of a story, GTA IV did it better, car gameplay also IV, characters also IV, although V did have better graphics obviously and a massive map.

You know, it always bugged me that when switching characters in GTA V there's place for a 4th one, yet it stayed unused.

96a9a-15906429851242-800.jpg

It’s chinatown remaster
Wouldn't mind that or a London, England GTA. Probably unlikely.

Hipsters have always been annoying.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTA V was so overhyped as hell that it actually managed to disappoint me. In terms of a story, GTA IV did it better, car gameplay also IV, characters also IV, although V did have better graphics obviously and a massive map.

You know, it always bugged me that when switching characters in GTA V there's place for a 4th one, yet it stayed unused.

96a9a-15906429851242-800.jpg

Wouldn't mind that or a London, England GTA. Probably unlikely.

Hipsters have always been annoying.
The 4th one was used technically That is your online character. Just wasnt use at launch.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems internet brainrot has convinced people that a new grand theft auto isn't a cultural event

I wasn't even talking about politics.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... car gameplay also IV...
you mean boat gameplay? because that's how the cars handle in that game
I wasn't even talking about politics.
I know, man. I'm just saying, my favorite genre of 'gone woke' is when it's something like X-Men or Doctor Who or Rage Against the Machine.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
If any game has me mildly excited its this one but even then, temper expectations....

10 years of development, during that period the woke mind virus infected the world, R* got hit with lawsuits over toxic behaviour and all the people behind the games pre this one got fired or quit. According to leaks this game has already had one full mid cycle reset essentially scrapping everything which means this thing has probably been designed by activist to portray "The Message", won't dare do any actually social commentary outside of pandering, will have no edge or blunt force comedy at all and will likely end up being the typical preachy AF, bland, boring, beige soup that "entertainment" has become these days.

Jesus fucking Christ I'm getting jaded in my old age :rofl2:

Also If you expect this to drop before 2025 you're in for a shock... January is TTs earnings call month, they always try do a big announcement in December to get the hype train running before the investors start asking questions and there's no bigger hype train the GTA 6.

You say that like its not a real problem that hasn't destroyed any and all legacy media and characters...

Star wars
Indiana Jones
Scooby Doo
Lord Of The Rings
Marvel (just in general)
Everything Disney has shit out since 2020
Dr Who

I'm sure there's more but the point is clear, GTA was defined by its editorial choices, it was happy to make fun of racism, throw shade at governments and do things that other games wouldn't dare touch with a 10 foot pole. If that stuff is missing then I'll be the first to say that yes, GTA has infact gone woke.

TBC I'm not saying it has nor am I wishing it, I just expect it.

Edit 2 - Fuck it, I'm gonna go full on for a bit, this will be off topic so unless it gets purged, only read on if you're capable of reason.

For my entire life I've considered myself to be left leaning, I always vote for the left party and I'm fairly liberal in general. I'm not anti queer at all, I'm not racist or a nationalist, what I am is anti establishment. We (the west) don't live in a democratic society, we do live in a capitalist society where the only only people with power are those who have money.

That said, I'm also capable of listening to both sides of a discussion (usually) and making a judgement based off of what I believe to be the best resolution. If that comes from the right then so be it, neither side is perfect any nobody has the answer to everything. I'm a firm believer that you need both viewpoints to reach a working conclusion to a problem, if you let one side take to much you end up with agenda, not policy.

Its pretty cliche to bring up the Nazis but in this case its actually appropriate, just as the Nazis were a danger to society so are the extreme leftists. See the Nazis wanted to craft humans into a perfect race, they called it the Aryans. The extreme liberals on the other hand want the opposite of that, I'm gonna call it the androgynous race. They won't be happy until everyone is gay, they are literally indoctrinating children right now across the US with woke garbage that is, literally, going to destroy an entire generation of humans.

Call me what you like but the fact remains, teaching kids in nursery that its normal to be gay IS going to wreak havoc with those kids ability to operate as an adult. Kids minds don't work in the same way as adults, you tell a kid something and they believe it 100%, it can actually be much harder to undo any lies when they grow up since at that age (called the formative years) what they learn literally stays with them forever. We simply should not be teaching kids about sex in schools in any way until maybe 9 or 10 and even then it should be factual and about health and safety, anything before that should come from the parents. Its not the governor of Californias job to tell anybodies 4 year old that they can be anything in terms of sexuality. A persons sexuality should be self discovered, not taught.

I'm not afraid to admit it, my own side has gone fucking insane and somebody needs to do something before we end up with an entire generation of non sexually functioning adults who are confused because what they were taught doesn't match up to what they are experiencing in the real world. Pandering is like a self fulfilling prophecy, the more you pander to people, the more groups climb onboard and expect to be pandered too and eventually you reach a point where everybody is always angry at something.

Also worth point out that much of the pandering is done by-proxy, IE you got Russel T Davies saying having Davros in a wheelchair is offensive to disabled people while actual disabled people are saying they really don't care at all. Its assumed offence, almost always the "affected" people don't care and in actuality, assumed offence is more offensive than the thing you changed ever was. Fun fact, black people and disabled people also understand the concepts of drama and comedy.

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Upgraded definitely. Thats basically the one thing that is completely known to be in the final game.

It's worth noting that Rockstar has never referred to this game as GTA6
Looks like they're going back to GTA 3/VC/SA style releases. I also suspect the maps will be added to the online mode.

Online has receive various improvements and recently got animals too. They could be testing, but we'll find out before too long I guess.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You say that like its not a real problem that hasn't destroyed any and all legacy media and characters...

Star wars
Indiana Jones
Scooby Doo
Lord Of The Rings
Marvel (just in general)
Everything Disney has shit out since 2020
Dr Who
you forgot DC they went full woke after blue beetle :glare:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
bro did you just drop your life story on a goddamn throwaway line
the media you have described often have problems that are not typified by whatever 'woke' means these days, i ain't talking about that
i'm saying that there's gonna be a female protagonist, or a trans person in proximity to the story, or gay romantic options, and people will scream about how it destroyed their love for videogaming writ large by caving to the leftist agenda
they are clowns, sir, absolute clowns
gta vi will be filled with satire fired at everyone and these grift merchants will zero in on the stuff they hate, saying that gta has died when gta has always been a free-for-all with an anti-capitalist bent

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
bro did you just drop your life story on a goddamn throwaway line
the media you have described often have problems that are not typified by whatever 'woke' means these days, i ain't talking about that
i'm saying that there's gonna be a female protagonist, or a trans person in proximity to the story, or gay romantic options, and people will scream about how it destroyed their love for videogaming writ large by caving to the leftist agenda
they are clowns, sir, absolute clowns
gta vi will be filled with satire fired at everyone and these grift merchants will zero in on the stuff they hate, saying that gta has died when gta has always been a free-for-all with an anti-capitalist bent
You say that with such confidence that, if you are wrong, your pride will take a hard hit. I hope the liberal mafia won't destroy GTA but given the events of the last 3 years, I wouldn't even bat an eye if it happens.

I've personally switched off to trad media so much that I'm sitting back in my chair, popcorn in hand and waiting to see what they will do when they is nothing left for them to retcon into oblivion. They will run out of legacy franchises to destroy eventually, then there actually have to do something creative instead of destructive which will end about as well as Velma & She Hulk did for them.

Also yeah, its Saturday, I had a wake and bake and went full on, sue me :rofl2::rofl2:

Reactions: ChronoTrig

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto