Rockstar teases the premiere of the GTA VI trailer for December 5th

GARHvUFWwAAVF9N.jpg

After more than a decade since the original release of Grand Theft Auto V for consoles back in 2013, and a whole lot of re-releases and iterations of GTA V going forwards, Rockstar has finally announced the follow up to their highly acclaimed series, with a new trailer previously announced to be released at some time in December of 2023.

Today, Rockstar has confirmed the date for the trailer, which will debut on Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, at 9am ET / 6am PT.

No more information was shared other than a picture in Rockstar's social media, so we can expect the details about the game to drop in the very same announced trailer.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Will it top the cultural impact of the GTA 3 series or GTA 5, I'm hoping so, they were great games, although maybe milked a little too much, I guess only time will tell

Reactions: Dud and KlariNoX

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Will it top the cultural impact of the GTA 3 series or GTA 5, I'm hoping so, they were great games, although maybe milked a little too much, I guess only time will tell
GTA3 wasn't even remotely as milked as GTAV was.
I don't remember it being that mentioned at all after San Andreas dropped.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GTA3 wasn't even remotely as milked as GTAV was.
I don't remember it being that mentioned at all after San Andreas dropped.
I mean, there are android ports, iOS ports, fire os ports and definitive editions, admittedly not as much as 5 but it's not like the 3 series got off the hook completely.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they still using their old engine (upgraded maybe)?
Upgraded definitely. Thats basically the one thing that is completely known to be in the final game.
Post automatically merged:

After more than a decade since the original release of Grand Theft Auto V for consoles back in 2013, and a whole lot of re-releases and iterations of GTA V going forwards, Rockstar has finally announced the follow up to their highly acclaimed series, with a new trailer previously announced to be released at some time in December of 2023.

Today, Rockstar has confirmed the date for the trailer, which will debut on Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, at 9am ET / 6am PT.

No more information was shared other than a picture in Rockstar's social media, so we can expect the details about the game to drop in the very same announced trailer.

It's worth noting that Rockstar has never referred to this game as GTA6

Last edited by Ryab,

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is probably not going to live up to the expectations of waiting 10 years to make this happen.
I don't think any trailer could possibly appease everyone. No doubt some will lament it.

But I'm sure the game will be a masterpiece from a technological stand point. It simply has to be from the demand of ravenous fans and the amount of money that was thrown at its development.

I just hope they update their character controls to be more responsive and less animation driven. That really hurt GTAV and RDR2 for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto