First trailer for "the next" Grand Theft Auto to arrive early December [UPDATE]

gta.png

According to a new Bloomberg report, Rockstar will announce the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto franchise as early as this week. The report further mentions that the company aims to follow up the announcement with a trailer next month to celebrate Rockstar’s 25th anniversary. GTA 6 has indeed been in development, with leaks even surfacing online last year, but Rockstar hasn't shared much about the game until now. But this might soon change if Bloomberg's report holds true. However, this news has to be taken with a grain of salt as the report cites "people familiar with [Rockstar's] plans" who asked to not be identified because they weren’t authorized to speak publicly. That said, are you looking forward to GTA 6?

:arrow: SOURCE

Update

Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games has announced on Twitter/X that the first trailer for "the next" Grand Theft Auto will debut in early December of this year.

Last edited by shaunj66,

SDA

Shame Yourself
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Worth to remember GTA V has been under development for a very long time - over three and a half years. Logically, it would take three and a half years or more to do the same with VI.

This is the reason everybody has been waiting for YEARS for this to happen. Games like GTA are no piece of cake to create!

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I wonder if it's gonna be as boring as hypercasual poorly written basically gameplayless gtav retarted fiaco. Prolly yeah, why bother if they gonna buy it anyway?

Reactions: newo

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
If there's one thing that could legitimately break the internet, this could be it.
I hardly think so, i don't think there is anything major they could add to the game in terms of innovation to surpass GTA V that much, sure, it'll be native to new gen consoles, maybe have a shitty ps4 port, but break the internet, nothing can hype the internet that much anymore.

smilodon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will it join the list of franchises that were badly received because expectations were through the roof? So far we had Battlefield 2042, Cyberpunk and Starfield.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worth to remember GTA V has been under development for a very long time - over three and a half years. Logically, it would take three and a half years or more to do the same with VI.
GTA has been in development since 2008 and was released in in late 2013. It's more than 3 years. As for GTA 6, from the leaked footage of last year that's got to be atleast 2/3 years of development time or maybe more. And it's still is as we don't know when the release date will be, could be late '24, or even' 25 if the rumor is true.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they give us more story (or stories) this time around, and not just another GTA Online 2 game with the story as an after thought.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Call of Duty once was a single player focused game, now it's the opposite. I believe this time has arrived for GTA. It will now be focused on multiplayer from now on. It's not what I want, but it makes sense for a corporation to put more focus and resources on what bring them more money.

The fact that GTA V never got a single player content addition is a sign of that.

...Isn't this going to be the first GTA game to have a female PC forced into it by rabid political-correctness mandates?
GTAV sold gangbusters without needing one of those, as did Vice City, and like every other one as well.
I have nothing against your tastes, every person has different preferences.

As the game is on third person perspective, for me, I like 1 billion times more staring at a woman's back than a man's back, but again, I respect your tastes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto