Rockstar teases the premiere of the GTA VI trailer for December 5th

GARHvUFWwAAVF9N.jpg

After more than a decade since the original release of Grand Theft Auto V for consoles back in 2013, and a whole lot of re-releases and iterations of GTA V going forwards, Rockstar has finally announced the follow up to their highly acclaimed series, with a new trailer previously announced to be released at some time in December of 2023.

Today, Rockstar has confirmed the date for the trailer, which will debut on Tuesday, December 5th, 2023, at 9am ET / 6am PT.

No more information was shared other than a picture in Rockstar's social media, so we can expect the details about the game to drop in the very same announced trailer.

IRUZZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
To think that I was 8 years old when I first played GTA V.
I'm in college right now, that alone is enough to tell you something.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say that with such confidence that, if you are wrong, your pride will take a hard hit. I hope the liberal mafia won't destroy GTA but given the events of the last 3 years, I wouldn't even bat an eye if it happens.

I've personally switched off to trad media so much that I'm sitting back in my chair, popcorn in hand and waiting to see what they will do when they is nothing left for them to retcon into oblivion. They will run out of legacy franchises to destroy eventually, then there actually have to do something creative instead of destructive which will end about as well as Velma & She Hulk did for them.

Also yeah, its Saturday, I had a wake and bake and went full on, sue me :rofl2::rofl2:
my pride? i don't mind being wrong
being wrong is a great way to be right next time

this is why i can't take any of the anti-woke people seriously
"retcon into oblivion" jesus christ, talk about catastrophizing
velma wasn't bad because it was 'woke', it was bad because it wasn't funny, wasn't entertaining

gta vi will be good or bad because it's fun to play, entertaining to experience, the characters are engaging
it won't be good or bad because of the white-non-white ratio or some shit

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
velma wasn't bad because it was 'woke', it was bad because it wasn't funny, wasn't entertaining
Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive though, it wasn't funny or entertaining but it was woke because the showrunners idealog nature made her race swap 3 of the 4 characters and make the only white guy left comedic relief. It ticked every box, race swaps, sexual preference swaps, vitriol towards to old fans of the show and about as much creativity as the dump I just flushed.

Listen, if they want to make a show about a lesbian indian schoolgirl who solves mysteries with her friends then please do, it will be judged on its own merit. You don't get to take any long established IP, race/gender swap everyone, put a chick in it and make her gay, make all females mary sues who are amazing and perfect, all white guys the villains... or even fucking worse... try to legitimately tell the world that real historical figures are a different race now because some old activists grandma said so... then go on to attack the established fan base for simply saying "this is fucking terrible". They call Tolkien a racist for not having any black characters in his fictitious book based loosely on medieval England, no care about the fact there were very few black people in England at that point in history.

If you took the time to listen to what the "anti-woke" media mostly says (and I'm not even gonna try to pretend there aren't a few militant nutjobs out there), nobody cares if they want to do a gay character in an existing show, most people dont care about pro-nouns or other inclusive things. The issue is exactly as I said, taking long established IPs and recasting them for a modern audience. As it happens though, the numbers are in and it turns out the modern audience hates this shit as well. Who woulda thunk it, its not like people watch or play stuff to escape from the message.....

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything, don't get your hopes up too high as it may end up a disappointment in one way or another.

GTA V sure was for me.
Depends who you are I suppose. Different people enjoy different things.
Post automatically merged:

its a

trailer

XDD

game might be comes out after 2 years
Well yeah isnt that what everyone expects?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto