Grand Theft Auto VI's first trailer confirms 2025 release date

Rockstar has changed the upload time for the teaser of Grand Theft Auto VI. Originally scheduled to go live tomorrow, the video was leaked early, with Rockstar sending a takedown notice, and then posting the trailer themselves. The minute-and-thirty-second teaser showcases what fans can expect to see in GTA VI, as well as showcasing its impressive graphics. At the end of the video, it's confirmed that GTA VI will be out sometime in 2025.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not impressed....

This looks like GTA V Episodes of San Andreas it gives that vibe. I don't want them to force "Hiests" down our throats. It was cool for GTA V but I wouldn't want that to be the main focus.

I hope they give us separate stories like hoy they did in GTAV rather than milk a game for 10 years like they did V.

The game looks good but it reminds me too much of V

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope there is a single player mode for story like GTA 5 had.
The main story missions in V were a bit short imo, even with the side quests, for a game of this scale i don't see why they don't give us more of it without sacrificing the quality of course (no filler/ fetch quests etc. missions), and of course DLC expansions like TLAD/TBOGT after..

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
I understand the hype, but what they've shown looks like it could be part of GTA V.

It really should have been something more unique and creative than this.
2025 is still ways off, hopefully they'll add better mechanics and missions to set 6 apart from prior entries, but damn after 12 years I'll take anything that is GTA single player campaign.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2025 sounds too far away for this to come out, suppose it'd be somewhere in the middle or near-end of 2024 perhaps. The trailer doesn't look that bad, the visuals look very similar to GTA V in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto