PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
Ehh, what the hell, I'll add one too. Seems ndsthemes is down for a server move, anyway.

9068-preview.gif

Fog of War. Took a couple days, but most of it was spent avoiding banding with the gradients.
Download

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx ill probly post my own topic tomorrow

and plz call me Either amasseNburg (i made i Typo while registering...) or Dead End.

Making Acekard themes are MUCh more fun than making R4 skins im always learning new Ways of doing things with them
Example: My DSi Theme the Start Menu is full Screen and liiks like the system settings
smile.gif

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just requested
smile.gif

and If any of these themes dont work Try converting them to 16 Bit using AK Edit
I wasnt sure when i was going to addon to these themes so i just left them at normal...

I dont have a Acekard or DSi yet so im just Preparing for when i do get it (hopefuly in february)

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im about to Post My own Topic...

I just gotta Upload the Preveiws on Image shack scince i cant use Frile Trip For the image Preveiws
frown.gif

it should be up in 10 mins...

*Update*POSTED*

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I make the skins which use small clock numbers? AK skin Editor from the Acekard page seems to go all goofy if I try to make a skin without the standard large numbers and the Dan Taylor one doesn't seem to run right on my Windows 7 PC.

Dead End

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
How do I make the skins which use small clock numbers? AK skin Editor from the Acekard page seems to go all goofy if I try to make a skin without the standard large numbers and the Dan Taylor one doesn't seem to run right on my Windows 7 PC.

Just use the Day Numbers copy the image (day numbers)
resize the Year Number or the clock numbers to 1x1
the paste to Day numbers to the year/clock numbers

QUOTE(janouis @ Jan 2 2010, 10:45 PM) how can i make a screenshots of my skin? how can i change the folder icon?
use AK edit
Tools --> Make screenshots --> Select 'all' then (optinal) select animate

janouis

Trophies
XP
Country
i downloaded the acekard skin editor 1.2 and click make screenshots and select all of it but nothing happned?
unsure.gif

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I discovered the problem. Dan Taylor's editor can't read the INI files created in the other editor and it was crashing. It's the only one that can handle smaller numbers for the clock properly. However, Dan's editor will mangle any image files if you convert them to 16-bit, so I have to run them through the other editor to put them into the proper format without being given a pixelated mess.

I do find Dan's editor to be more functional and easier to use. I have dragging issues with the AK editor and it crashes when I click the start menu edit button.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asterion said:
Damn. I was given that pixelated mess after using AK edit...I didn't back up the files either...EFFFF !

The standard editor drops image quality or the DS but at least keeps the picture intact. Keep both editors on hand, basically and make copies of full folders before doing ANY work with them.

I fixed and revised a Rouge the Bat skin I'd made over a year ago. I realized the bug causing the buttons to display menu background, and fixed the clock to look nicer. I also finished my Sam & Max skin today.

http://diosoth.net46.net/flashskin.html

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QuAcK QuAcK said:
Got a few of these skins it seems like all the ones I want to work don't put up the calander or date and time. Any way to fix this?

here
---------------------------
To make the clock and calendar work properly place these 4 files (clock_colon.bmp, clock_numbers.bmp, day_numbers.bmp, year_numbers.bmp) into a folder named "calendar" within the theme's folder.
-------------------------------

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Well I just like to add my AKAIO skins (they should work on AK2 firmware as well)

'Full' =>
4309783116_ced83c0e22_o.gif

Also avaliable with these top screens
'Blank' =>
4303093493_540112c1c6_o.jpg
'Clock' =>
4303106771_2988ba9ac0_o.jpg

Avaliable in the following colours:Note:
  • Single pack contains only the full Day/Month/Calender/Clock/User name
  • Double packs only contain the 'Blank' and 'Clock only' skins
  • Triple packs contain all 3 skins (Full/Blank/Clock)
[title:PS3Nintendo - as suggested by DaDownloadMan in my other thread]
4309037743_e36da34d10_o.gif

Avaliable in the following colours:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.