Hacking Wii U - Save Files Compilation

aquatamermaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link dead, I still can't find a save file with the 153 costumes
A couple days before the online shutdown, I did some testing trying to share my saves with some costumes to another console for preservation purposes.

Costumes 102 to 131 (including 102 and 131) and 145 to 151 (including 145 and 151) apparently are not on the game/update files themselves (most likely due to them being costumes only obtained by clearing event courses), they were actually downloaded when playing their respective event courses from the events. And once unlocked, they were saved to the "Shared Save Data" accessible through system settings´s data management but Save Mii doesnt dump that file when backing up (as of version 1.6.1) I guess it could be possible to get those files via ftpiiueverywhere, but I wont risk a possible brick.

I have also checked all of the saves shared here and none of them includes the share save data (folder labeled as "common" on the SD when checking share save data for other titles) As far as I can tell, the individual user save files only contain the unlock status of the costumes, but not the download data itself for the costumes. Probably the bottom save for this game on this index claiming to have unlocked all 153 costumes, actually has the unlock status or key for all of them, its just missing its respective "Share Save Data" or "common" folder, for it to work on our systems,

And no, when playing a downloaded event course, it wont show its respective costume if you dont have it on your Shared Save Data, it also wont unlock the costume after clearing.

Last edited by aquatamermaid,

Aristash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Well, thank you for your comment, really nowhere can I find a save file with the 153 costumes, and now it is even more difficult due to the closure of the Nintendo online servers since by completing the official levels you can get those costumes, just get there to find a mod that makes it pretend that you have it unlocked and use the costumes, but it doesn't really preserve the save files that Super Mario Maker contains
Post automatically merged:

If you manage to get a save file and pass it here as you mention the ftp it would be a great help, but if you manage to have the 153/153 costumes it would be a great help to preserve that Super Mario Maker save file.

aquatamermaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, thank you for your comment, really nowhere can I find a save file with the 153 costumes, and now it is even more difficult due to the closure of the Nintendo online servers since by completing the official levels you can get those costumes, just get there to find a mod that makes it pretend that you have it unlocked and use the costumes, but it doesn't really preserve the save files that Super Mario Maker contains

If you manage to get a save file and pass it here as you mention the ftp it would be a great help, but if you manage to have the 153/153 costumes it would be a great help to preserve that Super Mario Maker save file.

I am afraid I dont have a file with all 153 costumes, I did the testing with files where I unlocked only a few costumes form the events and some other from amiibo and Mario Challenge.

The most I managed to do regarding a 100% game is preparing a save with all sample courses and building elements unlocked, all creator and event courses (except Bakarhythm) downloaded and all amiibo and Mario Challenge (and the fly) costumes available.

But I hope spreading this knowledge helps in finding someone with complete costumes files ("Shared Save Date" file) who can help us to preserve this costumes together as a comunity.

Aristash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
1713390966568.png

Oh I understand, thank you, but always when I use it with the savemii, the costumes from 102 to 131 do not unlock

1713390966568.png

Oh I understand, thank you, but always when I use it with the savemii, the costumes from 102 to 131 do not unlock
and they also do not unlock from 145 to 151
1713391284905.png

aquatamermaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The index has a save that says it has all the costumes unlocked

There is other with 149.

All saves I found (including the one you mention) lack a folder file containing the event costumes (the ones missing in the post above). Probably because Save Mii (up to 1.6.1) doesnt backup those files, I elaborate further about this on my previous posts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1