Hacking [Essentials] AceKard Skins

msxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A new skin I made to match my ndsl case.

041024249.gif

http://www.acekard.com/down_skin.php?id=1414

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
CannonFoddr said:
...Give them a try - please note I haven't checked them (yet) as I haven't got access to my DS at the momentWow!
Thanks alot man, I really appreciate it!
The skins are awesome!No problem!!!.... well actually there is one...I've finally got my DS back to test them -
I've discovered that the file path 'wraps around' the screen & overwrites the 'start' - so you may want to alter 'uisettings.ini' to something like
CODE
[folder text]
x = 49
y = 181
w = 160
h = 16
instead of what's there now

masterage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
preview.gif

FMA AKAIO Skin, V1
Download.

Took about three hours of lazy editing and replacing... not quite happy with the results, but it's a learning process (At this is the first skin I've done).
Going for readability.

EDIT:
042136717.gif

FMA:B AKAIO Skin V2
Download here.

Improving a bit.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really wish the Acekard had a simple day display option instead of forcing the full calendar on the screen like that. It would make my skin production a LOT simpler.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Can someone remake hairzo's kakashi skin please?

All the download links for it are dead/gone...

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
obito said:

All the download links for it are dead/gone...QUOTE(VatoLoco @ Apr 26 2010, 01:45 PM) Hairzos Kakashi skin is still available (i just dl'd it to be sure) at the Acekard forums. You need to be logged in to see the links at the bottom of his post.
Yep I agree - I've just logged in & downloaded it....
kakashidd4.jpg

I've uploaded it to filetrip for you @ http://filetrip.net/f11017-Kakashi-skin-by-Hairzo-1-0.html

If there's any others - I'm willing to download them from Acekard Forum and get them 'mirrored' on Filetrip if you'd like

ChaosTheorySD

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's a couple of skins I've made. I actually finished them awhile ago but hadn't released them.

042757772.gif

Iron Maiden "A Matter of Life and Death"
This was actually the first one I did. A pretty simple job, spent most of the time on the clock and date numbers. Never ended up being completely satisfied with them, but they look alright. It's actually a "sequel" so to speak to an EZ4 skin I made a long time ago.
Download

042757810.gif

Mac OS X
Here's the skin I've actually been using. I spent a long time completely reskinning this one. I'm pretty proud of myself, to be honest. It took me a long time to figure out how to resize the clock/date numbers, but I eventually got it perfect. I dunno, maybe I'm just dumb though.
laugh.gif

Download

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you decide to use either of them, it boosts my ego.
grog.gif

Edit: Oh, there was one problem I was hoping somebody could help me with though. In the cheats menu the current selection isn't actually highlighted. I set it in AK Edit to be a darker font color than the rest (you can see that in the preview gif), but it's all showing up the same.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
CannonFoddr said:
obito said:

All the download links for it are dead/gone...QUOTE(VatoLoco @ Apr 26 2010, 01:45 PM) Hairzos Kakashi skin is still available (i just dl'd it to be sure) at the Acekard forums. You need to be logged in to see the links at the bottom of his post.
Yep I agree - I've just logged in & downloaded it....
kakashidd4.jpg

I've uploaded it to filetrip for you @ http://filetrip.net/f11017-Kakashi-skin-by-Hairzo-1-0.html

If there's any others - I'm willing to download them from Acekard Forum and get them 'mirrored' on Filetrip if you'd like

OMG thank you so much Cannon!

I'm soo gonna download it now ;]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here