OP
Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
how_do_i_do_that said:
Are these for the offical acekard os or the custom AKAIO?

Any way to download them all in one zip? the bigger the list gets it is going to take a lot longer to download them all 1 by 1, they look nice.

It should not matter which loader you are using. Skins should work for any type of AceKard.

Interesting idea, I'll get to it when I have the time.

dsjoes said:
QUOTE(PanzerWF @ Jul 28 2009, 08:18 AM) Ultamario
022210465.gif

my sister is having problems using the above theme when the theme is used the ds crashes and just shows part of the theme and you have to turn the ds off and change the theme in the global setting ini before you can do anything.

anyone know why it does this because it worked for a couple of days and she is using akaio on acekard 2i

Works for me, but I have experienced a problem like that too with another skin. I just reformatted and everything seemed to work fine afterwards.

Strategy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PanzerWF said:
how_do_i_do_that said:
Are these for the offical acekard os or the custom AKAIO?

Any way to download them all in one zip? the bigger the list gets it is going to take a lot longer to download them all 1 by 1, they look nice.

It should not matter which loader you are using. Skins should work for any type of AceKard.

Interesting idea, I'll get to it when I have the time.

dsjoes said:
QUOTE(PanzerWF @ Jul 28 2009, 08:18 AM) Ultamario
022210465.gif

my sister is having problems using the above theme when the theme is used the ds crashes and just shows part of the theme and you have to turn the ds off and change the theme in the global setting ini before you can do anything.

anyone know why it does this because it worked for a couple of days and she is using akaio on acekard 2i

Works for me, but I have experienced a problem like that too with another skin. I just reformatted and everything seemed to work fine afterwards.

I also had a problem with the Ultamario skin. Sometihng about the clock not being able to move forward 1 month, so the whole AKAIO firmware crashes. Fixed with a reformat though.

PanzerWF

OP
Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
logical thinker said:
Try loading the skin in AK Edit by Dan Taylor and save. It should be fixed.

I will try that, thanks for the advice.

QUOTE(ridgecity @ Aug 5 2009, 01:19 PM) I want to post my skin here since this is a very nice thread for skins:

Thanks, first post has been updated.

FatalZangetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is my first ever skin and also my first post on this site.It seems I would get good feedback here, so let me know what you think. Also, if you have tips on how to add a calender grid on the upper screen image, please tell me.
personaskinpreview.gif

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
FatalZangetsu said:
This is my first ever skin and also my first post on this site.It seems I would get good feedback here, so let me know what you think. Also, if you have tips on how to add a calender grid on the upper screen image, please tell me.

add it as a part of your upper screen image (edit your image)

FatalZangetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
setya5785 said:
FatalZangetsu said:

add it as a part of your upper screen image (edit your image)
Do I have to make a grid manually from scratch? Or is there a way to just embed it.
unsure.gif

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
make it from scratch. (unless you already have one ready, but i doubt it since it's your first skin)

i suggest to make it on a different layer on your editor, and save it for later use, just in case you want to make another skin
wink.gif

QuAcK QuAcK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a few of these skins it seems like all the ones I want to work don't put up the calander or date and time. Any way to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl