emuNAND and Streetpass MiiPlaza

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by felystar, Feb 22, 2015.

1. felystar
    OP

felystar GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2012
    I have a Gateway flashcard with 9.4 emuNAND on my SDcard. Everytime I open Streetpass MiiPlaza I get a message saying something about Spotpass info could not be acceded or something last time I opened the app, and was wondering if there is any problem using the MiiPlaza on emuNAND and how to solve that.

Something else, is it safe to update MiiPlaza if I have .cias installed? (Not MiiPlaza Paid Title cia, but themes)

Thank you :yaysp:

2. Thomas12345

Thomas12345 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 1, 2014
    Canada
    I'm not sure what the problem is, but for me I have no problems at all using MiiPlaza with GW 9.5 emunand (miiplaza worked fine too when i was on 9.4 emunand).

Also when I updated miiplaza, it deleted all my DLC CIAs (miiplaza games and themes got deleted)

3. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    It sounds like Spotpass data is missing from your SD card. I use Mii Plaza with emuNAND, and I don't have any issues.

It's safe, but you will have to reinstall your themes after the Mii Plaza update.

4. felystar
    OP

felystar GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2012
    And what are the benefits/limits of updating or not updating MiiPlaza?

5. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    As far as I'm aware, there's no reason not to update Mii Plaza.

6. felystar
    OP

felystar GBAtemp Regular

Jul 27, 2012
    And any reasong TO update?

7. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Excluding the large feature update from June 2013, I'm pretty sure all you're going to get is support for new puzzles. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.