Hacking emuNAND and Streetpass MiiPlaza

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a Gateway flashcard with 9.4 emuNAND on my SDcard. Everytime I open Streetpass MiiPlaza I get a message saying something about Spotpass info could not be acceded or something last time I opened the app, and was wondering if there is any problem using the MiiPlaza on emuNAND and how to solve that.

Something else, is it safe to update MiiPlaza if I have .cias installed? (Not MiiPlaza Paid Title cia, but themes)

Thank you :yaysp:

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure what the problem is, but for me I have no problems at all using MiiPlaza with GW 9.5 emunand (miiplaza worked fine too when i was on 9.4 emunand).

Also when I updated miiplaza, it deleted all my DLC CIAs (miiplaza games and themes got deleted)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Gateway flashcard with 9.4 emuNAND on my SDcard. Everytime I open Streetpass MiiPlaza I get a message saying something about Spotpass info could not be acceded or something last time I opened the app, and was wondering if there is any problem using the MiiPlaza on emuNAND and how to solve that.

It sounds like Spotpass data is missing from your SD card. I use Mii Plaza with emuNAND, and I don't have any issues.

Something else, is it safe to update MiiPlaza if I have .cias installed? (Not MiiPlaza Paid Title cia, but themes)
It's safe, but you will have to reinstall your themes after the Mii Plaza update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"