Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well this may had asked a lot of times(i actually found the same error earlier on this thread but couldn´t get the answer) about the error of random freezes on Pokemon HGSS(clean rom) on old 3ds, pokemon storm silver seems to work without problems, anyone knows how to fix this?
thanks

ekart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

Is there any way to get the pieces I'm missing on puzzle swap? It's hard to get street passes these days. I know it's a futile thing to ask, but I would like to see all panels completed lol.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

Is there any way to get the pieces I'm missing on puzzle swap? It's hard to get street passes these days. I know it's a futile thing to ask, but I would like to see all panels completed lol.
Get more play coins.
Also, this is off-topic.

Reactions: ekart

darkchas1

Trophies
XP
Country
Got a quick question, Been playing Pokemon - SoulSilver AP Patched and been running great. Wanted to bring my randomizer rom over and it just sits on the white screen. is there any fix to NDS randomized games or not?

Keywii427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am getting a weird audio glitch whenever I play certain roms where the audio will still play when the ds is closed and if it stays closed for a while, the game softlocks. I am on the most recent version and wondering if anyone else has had this happen

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am getting a weird audio glitch whenever I play certain roms where the audio will still play when the ds is closed and if it stays closed for a while, the game softlocks. I am on the most recent version and wondering if anyone else has had this happen
What's in Slot-1 of your console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1