Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Votterbin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else experiencing any issues with the updater? I've been unable to download any updates. The only option that works is downloading box art, but I have to be lucky for everything else to work.

Flicker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got a "WARNING: Unlaunch installed on the NAND dump" when redoing the process. Should I be worried about anything?

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha - yeah so how... one folder will just overwrite the other... EDIT - I have figured out what to do, I have the app running now. Thank you.
Glad you got it figured out. If I were on when you posted this I would've quickly corrected you there - almost all OSes (including all versions of Windows) merge folders when you copy folders with the same name and don't overwrite anything except individual files.

3dsX

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
WAIT. i already fixed the nds bootstrap not found error
i copied the _nds folder. then i copied some files from DSI&3DS SD card users folder/_nds
and i pasted it on the _nds folder on the root. then i copied the folder and i pasted it on the 3ds sd card root and i put it on the 3ds and i tested and it works!.:yay3ds::yay3ds::toot:

ekart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi there,

Before installing Twilight Menu, I would like to know it the games played through it are registered as regular games in the activity log, or if only the Twilight Menu appears there and summarize all hours played regardless the game.

That's because I like to keep track of my gameplays and time spent in each game.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

Before installing Twilight Menu, I would like to know it the games played through it are registered as regular games in the activity log, or if only the Twilight Menu appears there and summarize all hours played regardless the game.

That's because I like to keep track of my gameplays and time spent in each game.
Only TWLMenu++ will appear in the Activity Log.
If you want the individual games to appear, then use this.

Luke M.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I set this up with an R4i Gold Pro on an original DS, but a couple things aren't working right:
-The DSi theme for the menu causes the ds to power off when i go to find a game
-With bootstrap set to release, I get error 1
-With bootstrap set to nightly, it starts to load and then crashes

When i got the nds-bootstrap-release.nds and put it where it seemed like it was supposed to be (though it is not) I got a new error where I'd select the game and it would just reload Twilight Menu.

Am I doing something wrong?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I set this up with an R4i Gold Pro on an original DS, but a couple things aren't working right:
-The DSi theme for the menu causes the ds to power off when i go to find a game
-With bootstrap set to release, I get error 1
-With bootstrap set to nightly, it starts to load and then crashes

When i got the nds-bootstrap-release.nds and put it where it seemed like it was supposed to be (though it is not) I got a new error where I'd select the game and it would just reload Twilight Menu.

Am I doing something wrong?
B4DS (nds-bootstrap for flashcards) compatibility isn't great yet.
Also, the shutdown issue will be fixed in the next version.

neven84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi guys, 3 things:

1. I was wondering if anyone got Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow (aka New Mystery of the Emblem) working? I'm using the English patched rom but I get a warning that it may need an AP patch. Then it's white screen and it freezes. Now, the problem is I can't apply both the English patch and the AP patch since they require a clean rom. Any solutions?

2. The same applies for Ni no Kuni with it's new translation.

Finally, and sorry if it's not the right thread for this, but I played and beat Orcs & Elves (US) and it can be added to the compatibility list in green with no issues.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi guys, 3 things:

1. I was wondering if anyone got Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow (aka New Mystery of the Emblem) working? I'm using the English patched rom but I get a warning that it may need an AP patch. Then it's white screen and it freezes. Now, the problem is I can't apply both the English patch and the AP patch since they require a clean rom. Any solutions?

2. The same applies for Ni no Kuni with it's new translation.

Finally, and sorry if it's not the right thread for this, but I played and beat Orcs & Elves (US) and it can be added to the compatibility list in green with no issues.

Forgot to mention - New 2DS XL, all up to date, loading from SD card.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi i cant compile myself there are a place for updated nightlies of twilight menu and nds bootstrap ?thanks

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if anyone got Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow (aka New Mystery of the Emblem) working? I'm using the English patched rom but I get a warning that it may need an AP patch. Then it's white screen and it freezes. Now, the problem is I can't apply both the English patch and the AP patch since they require a clean rom. Any solutions?
Make sure you run the game in DS mode, not DSi mode (regular or forced).

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How to change bootstrap setting in latest version from twilight updater?i have no option in seriings for change to unnofficial

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all