Gaming Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Hype Thread

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game kinda sucks, i was hoping it would a lot more but this game really fails. The things that fail for me are:
The battle system , you can't even see your hero which and you can't even see there attacks
The monster popping up rate pisses me off
You have to press y to see the map kinda annoying wish it was a different button
the whole menu setup is weird and annoying for me

I prefer DQ IX was a lot better.

blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ringo619 said:
this game kinda sucks, i was hoping it would a lot more but this game really fails. The things that fail for me are:
The battle system , you can't even see your hero which and you can't even see there attacks
The monster popping up rate pisses me off
You have to press y to see the map kinda annoying wish it was a different button
the whole menu setup is weird and annoying for me

I prefer DQ IX was a lot better.

oh. well don't play it. i actually like it because the graphics are still kind of good(i love cartoons ), but it makes the gameplay super fast. and use the holy water or whatever its called in this version to keep them away.
dude, you should go translate dqm joker: 2 if you aren't gonna play this game

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
blazeitup52 said:
VeXis said:
Where is this dream loop? Ive been playing and havent had any problems.

the dream loop is at the beginning. after getting through to the boss guy, he levitates all three of you and then you wake up in your home town with tania... well the dream loop makes it so you wake up at the very very beginning again at the fireplace. you can never get to your home town, so you can't really start the game.
That is a strange anti-piracy measure. Hmm...

It makes the game appear to be a dream within a dream within a dream, so on and so forth.

The Vuvuzela Michel Jackson AAP was fun though
smile.gif

At least this one doesn't let you get all the way to the boss then wipe your save games.

http://starmen.net/mother2/gameinfo/antipiracy/

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
im at the mirror tower right now...
before that i had to fight some weak monsters you see at the beginning and then they suspect that you fight three fucking unbeateble zombies
hate2.gif

couldnt even defeat one before my party got wiped out im so pissed right now
glare.gif

blazeitup52

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fight metal slimes

Rumsie said:
im at the mirror tower right now...
before that i had to fight some weak monsters you see at the beginning and then they suspect that you fight three fucking unbeateble zombies
hate2.gif

couldnt even defeat one before my party got wiped out im so pissed right now
glare.gif

Chesskid1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had to quit when the battles started. i don't know why they made this game so damn hard. enemies are doign 6 dmg to me, and i only have 25ish HP total. want to play more, but i dont see why they make the game so damn hard =/ sigh

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chesskid1 said:
i had to quit when the battles started. i don't know why they made this game so damn hard. enemies are doign 6 dmg to me, and i only have 25ish HP total. want to play more, but i dont see why they make the game so damn hard =/ sigh

Welcome to DQ, lol. Stay near town and grind until you're strong enough. You might have to heal after every battle at first, that's just how it is.

Skorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chesskid1 said:

Hard? I've found it easier than other dragon quest games (well the start at least). Did you buy a shield in the first town? That would help a lot.

Jonas_o

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well!
I am stuck in the game and need some help!
When you are in Amor you should go into the church to move forward but it is a priest in the way that refuses to let me .. Does anyone know what to do?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Jonas_o said:
Well!
When you are in Amor you should go into the church to move forward but it is a priest in the way that refuses to let me .. Does anyone know what to do?

When you get to Amor:

You will check the Inn to rest and find that they are booked. If you check the church, there is a priest upstairs, at a desk to the left. Talk to him and he will offer boarding for the night. You will then proceed down into the basement via the door on the first level, talk to the woman, and go to sleep.

You should know what to do from there.

Jonas_o

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
Jonas_o said:
Well!

When you get to Amor:

You will check the Inn to rest and find that they are booked. If you check the church, there is a priest upstairs, at a desk to the left. Talk to him and he will offer boarding for the night. You will then proceed down into the basement via the door on the first level, talk to the woman, and go to sleep.

You should know what to do from there.

Yeah.. tried talk to the Inn and after that the priest but he does not let me in anyway.. and i have talked to everyone in the village but nothing helps..

Ignatius2138

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! Could somebody help me. I got to the second town (where bazzaar is), there i have bought the best equipment they could offer, and now all monsters on the map couldn't hit me most of times (they always miss), and i kill almost all of them in 1 hit. So the question is- Is this normal for DQ6 or this is some form of AP/glitch of patched version? I have previously played DQ4 and DQ5 - they were much harder!Help much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok