Hacking Discussion: vWii homebrews which support the Wii U Pro Controller

Warel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, pardon my ignorance but I can't get to the Wii's settings menu so I can sync my WUPC controller. I only see 'Save Data' and 'Channels' available when I press 'Options'. Thanks.

quote:
2. How can I sync my WUPC (Wii U Pro Controller) so that I can use it in vWii homebrew?
Go to the Wii system menu, press the red sync button on the Wii, then press the red sync button on the WUPC; after that it should disconnect on its own. To test if it synced or not, try turning your Wii on and off with the WUPC, it should work.

I was having the same problem. Every time I tried to sync the WUPC my Wii U just crashed with a system dump. But I figured out you can just go to the screen saying "Save Data" and "Channels" and sync there.
It is working fine for me now.

Hope to have helped. Just registered here, my first post. Long time reader, but first time contributing. Hope I can help more. And Happy New Year everyone!

D

Deleted User

Final Fantasy III freezes at the first battle with the SNES9X GX WII U Pro Mod reallllllyyy annoying but i love the fact i can't use pro controller

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sorry for the long hiatus. I'll probably do a re-upload of WiiSX eventually. I don't really plan on doing any bug fixes for it, but I will add UStealth support if I can (but I have no way of testing that, my Wii U is unhacked, and will remain as such).

Reactions: OriginalHamster

Kill3rmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious has anyone found the updated WiiSX file?

Thanks.

In case anyone else is looking for it, I found another download of daxstu's updated WiiSX.

File attached.

Attachments

• wiisx.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 720

Zopenko

Link He come to town Come to save the Princess Z
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, can some one reupload save game manager and wiixplorer?
thank you

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I looked into it, but it's a huge hassle; it's compiled with devkitrice IIRC, which means it needs its own compiler (I vaguely remember hearing that devkitPPC wasn't suitable or something? And compiling GCC from scratch is a huge pain in the ass). So yeah, I didn't even get to the building stage.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I looked into it, but it's a huge hassle; it's compiled with devkitrice IIRC, which means it needs its own compiler (I vaguely remember hearing that devkitPPC wasn't suitable or something? And compiling GCC from scratch is a huge pain in the ass). So yeah, I didn't even get to the building stage.
shame like manny people here we are stuck on the wiiu with no gc ports and the classic controllers isnt a good controller for anything after the nes imo, classic controller pro would be a good option but i dont want to spent extra money lol since i only have one wiimote so it would be a waste to keep 2 classic controllers and 1 wiimote :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock