Hacking Discussion: vWii homebrews which support the Wii U Pro Controller

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I looked into it, but it's a huge hassle; it's compiled with devkitrice IIRC, which means it needs its own compiler (I vaguely remember hearing that devkitPPC wasn't suitable or something? And compiling GCC from scratch is a huge pain in the ass). So yeah, I didn't even get to the building stage.
btw Fix94 said anyone that wants to add hid controllers(like wiiu gc adapter) only has to copy the first 30 lines or so of nintendont loader(menu) code any chance you ever look into that ashwell?

myuuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

mrmpdale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone ever update the emulators, fceugx, snes9xgx, vbagx, genplusgx, and wiisx with wii u pro controller for wiiflow plugins. The latest edition I can find works with the controller inside wiiflow and nintendont. But it doesn't work for these emulators. I like my games in wiiflow. It is easy set up but I prefer the wii u pro controller. It be really awesome if anyone can help me get these emulators working in wiiflow this way. Thanks.

ShinyNumber1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried wiiflow and it works fine, but it doesn't work with the actual game that I'm loading, Is there anything else I need?

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried wiiflow and it works fine, but it doesn't work with the actual game that I'm loading, Is there anything else I need?
you can't play wii games with wii u pro controller at the moment, don't know if that will be implemented in the future. i think the wiiflow support is meant for loading other homebrews such as the emulators that support pro controller and nintendont, which also supports pro controller.

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone