MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
So I've compiled a list of mods to just test it out, a few textures/a stage, etc...

But now that I want to add...several dozen more lol, do I need to start fresh and compile it again from step 1 in sm4shexplorer, and repeat everything I added to the first pack? or is there as way to point out to sm4shexplorer I have a previous pack I'd like to start with?\

Edit: Sorry, Disregard, it seems to have all my mods still in sm4shexplorer, post packing. Lol.
Yeah, as long as you don't delete your "workspace" folder, you're good.

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've compiled a list of mods to just test it out, a few textures/a stage, etc...

But now that I want to add...several dozen more lol, do I need to start fresh and compile it again from step 1 in sm4shexplorer, and repeat everything I added to the first pack? or is there as way to point out to sm4shexplorer I have a previous pack I'd like to start with?\

Edit: Sorry, Disregard, it seems to have all my mods still in sm4shexplorer, post packing. Lol.

Actually I need the answer to this question. If I want to use someones music pack (with additional music slots) and I also want to use someones CSS mod, how do I do that? So far I've just been copying the patch or sound folder into my sd card, but I want to use several mods without the files interfering.

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
Actually I need the answer to this question. If I want to use someones music pack (with additional music slots) and I also want to use someones CSS mod, how do I do that? So far I've just been copying the patch or sound folder into my sd card, but I want to use several mods without the files interfering.
You would need either an unpacked version of the mods, or a copy of the workspace folder. Even then, it might not be a clean "copy and paste" routine, especially if they edited .bin files for allowing extra character slots and/or music.

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys so I made my first CSP following a guide but game crashes when I go into the character select screen, I have like 50 other CSPs made by other people and those never gave me that problem. Maybe I shouldn't be generating mipmaps? any help?

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it

Last edited by Insdong,

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is there a way to fix the sounds/voices for each costume? For example for Cloud, I put c00 for japanese voice and c01 has english voice. But when there are 2 Clouds in battle, only one is the one that you can hear saying his dialogues.

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey how am I supposed to edit chr_00 and stock_90 files? I had no problems with chr_13, 11 or 12, but these two won't open in GIMP or Paint.net

Sorry for asking in two threads lol

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question, sorry if this has been asked before. I just have made my own litte music mod for Wii U and I quite like the songs. Is there any risk of getting banned, if play ONLY with my custom music?

None so far. Been playing with music mods for about a month with no bans,

Reactions: josamilu

Kyogokudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Trying to port Gaur plains's BG on Smashville and this happen:
HNI_0003.jpg
I replaced SV's sky by Gaur's. Someone told me this is because of the lack of a "skybox" . How can I fix it ?
I'd rather not use SV's sky or try to edit it because it looks awful. See this when I edit it:
HNI_0004.jpg

Last edited by Kyogokudo,

porcaro0395

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I change a male voice into a female voice for a character slot (Replace Male Corrin's voice with Female Corrin's voice)

D

Deleted User

So Today we Made me and two other friends made a Yukata Lucina Mod today. Hopefully you guys will like it. (Based of the Lucina's Appearance in Hot Spring Scramble.)

The link to it is in the Signature Cause Im to lazy to put a link in this message :P

nhb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, now HERE'S a weird question.

By default, every time you start up the game, the Mii list on the character select screen is sorted by the most recently created/edited Miis. If you go into Games & More > Custom > Mii Fighters, and then sort the Miis to "By Type" or "Last Used" instead of "Order Made," they'll also arrange in that fashion on the character select screen as well!

But, like your game settings (like when you set it to stock instead of time), every startup of the game, this resets.

I wonder, then, since you can mod stock or coin to be default on startup instead of time, could we mod the Mii list to sort to Last Used or By Type on startup? As silly as it is, and maybe not crazy useful to most people, I'd really like to do it for myself! But I don't even know where I'd begin to look. I'll have to poke around in the global parameters I guess?

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, how would I mod Smash 4 to allow me to select the Fighting Mii Team outfit in the Mii editor (as a costume for the normal Miis, rather than just playing as the limited FMT variants)?

The way I understand it, there's two 'costumes' for the FMT versions, one male (c00) and one female (c01). What I'd like to do is add them to the miifighter/miiswordsman/miigunner directories as cXX/XY (say, 1-2 higher than the current highest folder names), and have a way to edit the Mii creation selector to add a new entry in Outfits pointing to those folders with the name "Fighting Mii Team".

Second, I'd kinda like to dump my own disc contents for this process. Is this possible yet with homebrew apps? If so, what do I need?

ex_necross

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me? I have followed the instructions at gg.gg correctly, but when I get to the dumping part I get this error: "'titledumper' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable process or batch file."

9BhSnMZ.png

I'm guessing something didn't happen that was supposed to happen?

edit: fixed

Last edited by ex_necross,

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
So, how would I mod Smash 4 to allow me to select the Fighting Mii Team outfit in the Mii editor (as a costume for the normal Miis, rather than just playing as the limited FMT variants)?

The way I understand it, there's two 'costumes' for the FMT versions, one male (c00) and one female (c01). What I'd like to do is add them to the miifighter/miiswordsman/miigunner directories as cXX/XY (say, 1-2 higher than the current highest folder names), and have a way to edit the Mii creation selector to add a new entry in Outfits pointing to those folders with the name "Fighting Mii Team".

Second, I'd kinda like to dump my own disc contents for this process. Is this possible yet with homebrew apps? If so, what do I need?
You can use ddd to dump your game, but as of now, you can't edit the mii costumes (You technically can do it, but nobody knows how to, I personally haven't tried, but if you figure it out, great!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work