Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a nus3bank converter so I can convert my own songs without getting it from the site? Some of the songs are missing in some games on the site or has bad volume. I'd contribute if I could but I don't even know how to convert

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but is there a way to edit the song titles?

Almost every question has already been asked but there's always going to be someone who will always help anyway. Yes you can change the name of songs. It's probably in the Ui folder but I'm not sure I never done it

Last edited by RareKirby,

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
is there a nus3bank converter so I can convert my own songs without getting it from the site? Some of the songs are missing in some games on the site or has bad volume. I'd contribute if I could but I don't even know how to convert

Almost every question has already been asked but there's always going to be someone who will always help anyway. Yes you can change the name of songs. It's probably in the Ui folder but I'm not sure I never done it

verifyvenuz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.venuspatrol.com
XP
Country
Poland
Aight, so here's the deal. I followed the pastebin tutorial to get things set up. I can connect and it's all neat, no black screens etc. Thing is, custom music just plain doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I have the directory down (F:\0005000010145000\sound\bgm, I'm from Europe), files inside are properly named .nus3bank files and all that jazz but they don't budge. It just plays the music in the base game. I also tried loadiine.ovh, but I get the same results. Any ideas?

Also, do character sound replacements work (f.e F:\0005000010145000\fighter\donkey\sound\snd_vc_Donkey.nus3bank) without having to dump the game?

SmashSplatMaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My wii u hangs on the booting splash screen of the gamepad when trying to load my new mods for 1.1.6. I'm not dumping the game so i dont know whats wrong.

Most mods don't work with 1.1.6 yet. (if you haven't dumped your game and updated it using Sm4shexplorer) for example, TS4M's modpack doesn't work on 1.1.6 yet.

kangaroogreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm making a melee styled CSS right now. I still need to touch it up and change some things, but it's coming along pretty nicely.

I'm also guessing the only way to take a direct screenshot of the CSS is with a capture card?
uik1dap.jpg

Last edited by kangaroogreen,

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am attempting to add additional slots to the css by following a part in this tutorial

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...unds-per-costume-and-more-mega-thread.426351/

Line13=Slot number (1-60]

CSS Additional Slots
Blazingflare Said
To add new slots to the CSS (to make giga bowser and co playable or whatever)
Take any dummy slot in the param file and copy all of any regular fighter's name values over to it then change the cosmetic ID and character ID to whatever you want.

What does it mean by dummy slot? And I want to add Giga Bowser (ID 58), but his value is 4294967295, right before Corrin which is 57. Do I change it to 58, and also Line 10 (If slot shows or not) Is 0 which means it is showing, but its not. I am so confused, can anyone help or make a video tutorial?

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am attempting to add additional slots to the css by following a part in this tutorial

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...unds-per-costume-and-more-mega-thread.426351/

What does it mean by dummy slot? And I want to add Giga Bowser (ID 58), but his value is 4294967295, right before Corrin which is 57. Do I change it to 58, and also Line 10 (If slot shows or not) Is 0 which means it is showing, but its not. I am so confused, can anyone help or make a video tutorial?
I haven't personally tried it myself, but you need to have the line 10 to 1 instead and edit dlc_param_f.bin in eshop folder. Although i have no idea what to edit for that file.

D

Deleted User

Aight, so here's the deal. I followed the pastebin tutorial to get things set up. I can connect and it's all neat, no black screens etc. Thing is, custom music just plain doesn't work. I'm pretty sure I have the directory down (F:\0005000010145000\sound\bgm, I'm from Europe), files inside are properly named .nus3bank files and all that jazz but they don't budge. It just plays the music in the base game. I also tried loadiine.ovh, but I get the same results. Any ideas?

Also, do character sound replacements work (f.e F:\0005000010145000\fighter\donkey\sound\snd_vc_Donkey.nus3bank) without having to dump the game?

Hm...Idk. Maybe Though, I'll Have to Search up Sound effect replacing without dumping. I Do know that Replacing music in places other than Stages work though, so Maybe.

I also Reply to this question because there's ALOT of unanswered questions on this Thread. ._.

Last edited by ,

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really has to be an easier way to convert brstm to nus3bank. I just can't it's too much that video on how to do it lacks sources on where to get stuff and I'm a baby at that stuff, I don't really get any of it. Like I wish I can just upload the brstm on the custom music website and just download the nus3bank something like that needs to be created without me downloading so much stuff. I give up on it. Just wanted my songs.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really has to be an easier way to convert brstm to nus3bank. I just can't it's too much that video on how to do it lacks sources on where to get stuff and I'm a baby at that stuff, I don't really get any of it. Like I wish I can just upload the brstm on the custom music website and just download the nus3bank something like that needs to be created without me downloading so much stuff. I give up on it. Just wanted my songs.
just follow this easy guide
http://pastebin.com/tkbEMP91

Zyieon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont get it, does anything work now with 1.1.6? Like if i had music from 1.1.5 would it still work now? BTW still getting frozen at start up if anyone can answer why its happening (When i added a downloaded texture).

D

Deleted User

I dont get it, does anything work now with 1.1.6? Like if i had music from 1.1.5 would it still work now? BTW still getting frozen at start up if anyone can answer why its happening (When i added a downloaded texture).

Custom Music From 1.1.5 Still Work, Custom Textures would Probably Work (Can't find out and full answer because I can't get my SSBWii U Game to be dmp and Im still finding a way to get custom textures without dumping the game) Other than those stuff Everything else (Like Changes to Certain Values like Captain Falcon's Knee Percentage, etc.) Are Outdated and need to be updated. (This includes Modpacks) ...But then again, They only changed Bayonetta in the new update.

For your Texture problem... Because I can't use custom textures, idk whats causing your game to freeze. Sorry... :(

Last edited by ,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.1.6 doesn't affect any of my mods, though the location of the workspace folder and export folder is different as the patch files is in the content file. Make sure to move your original workspace files to that folder and copy the patch folder from the content folder of the export one.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything should work, except maybe some Bayonetta mods. Your problem happened to me too, upon adding music with .06, but I'm going to try again with .06.2...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated