Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

darkmoses1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys I have a new problem dumping the game on the Wii U, after tapping DDDKernel and DDD I should be getting a screen where I should enter my IP, but instead my screen says "FSGetMountSource failed."

Any help?
that means ur sd card can not be read

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

had this error 2

DeeeFoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to merge two different patches into one singular patch? I'm trying to get some mods and an undub working together simultaneously, but the patches don't stack when you place them in the "updates" folder of loadiine. Is it possible to merge them with Sm4shexplorer? How to do it?

Last edited by DeeeFoo,

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that means ur sd card can not be read

had this error 2

Thanks, it worked after formating!

Btw, with patch 1.1.6 now announced, what will this mean for mods? I'm now dumping the game into my pc, is it now pointless?

darkmoses1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, it worked after formating!

Btw, with patch 1.1.6 now announced, what will this mean for mods? I'm now dumping the game into my pc, is it now pointless?
i dont think so because u got ur mods if u want
u dont need to update but maybe there will come special features and maybe a new smash modding tool

can u maybe dump the dlc too?

ICY MB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've a problem, when i successfully load my hacks (music and "textures") it gives me an SD error on the Stage Selection Screen, i think is for the character textures because the music never gave me problems like that :(

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys I already dumped the game successfully (apparently), and now I'm opening Sm4shExplorer to start modding the game, it says I need to indicate the folder where Sm4shExplorer can find the latest version of the game... where would that be? I have literally no idea and the pastebin I'm reading doesn't give much info about it

Edit: nevermind found it

Last edited by Insdong,

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I fiiiiinally managed to dump the game and change a skin but I'm having a problem again. I've tried loading Kernel and it freezes all the time, only at the third try it redirected me to the illuminati confirmed page, but then it froze when I tried loading SDCafiine, now I'm on the seven try and it keeps freezing, why could this be? :/

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I never used an exploit on my WiiU so before.. same for Cafiine.
How do i use Xampp? I set up C://xampphtdocs and placed the N64 music pack into it.. then i created 2 bookmarks, one named "Kernel" and one "SDCafiine".
But the internet browser just throws an error out :/
Any ideas?

ICY MB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay i fixed the last error i got, but now when i start a game it keeps loading before the match at the advice screen, if someone knows why this happens pls tell me

mememan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me with dumping the game? I'm at the titledumper part but when I drag the folder into the terminal and put titledumper /vol \Smash after it just says "___ is a directory" and when I put titledumper.exe then titledumper /vol \Smash in terminal it tells me permission denied.

ICY MB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i use Xampp? I set up C://xampphtdocs and placed the N64 music pack into it.. then i created 2 bookmarks, one named "Kernel" and one "SDCafiine".
Any ideas?
did you turn on the apache server on xampp?

D

Deleted User

Any ideas?

How about using Loadiine.ovh? It's much faster and easier since everything is already included.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...