Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

LongLiveTheKing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep having random problems lol. I'm trying to make a female wii fit texture. I keep extracting different slots and keep getting male wii fit textures blue.

MattPiscopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I did some textures hacks with the v244 (PAL) downloaded with uWizard and when I put my SD card and load Cafiine,my game doesn't start and I don't think I can use Cafiine Server since I'm on a Mac + Virtual Machine. (I can always try if you link me a guide)

Any idea on how to fix this ?
Thanks

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I tried with 5 different SD cards, none of them worked.
Maybe my WiiU SD Card reader is broken ?

i don't think so. Go to vWii and check it, when Wii u wasn't reading my SD vWii did. What kind of SD is? Is it formatted on fat32 64cluster?

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
I did some textures hacks with the v244 (PAL) downloaded with uWizard and when I put my SD card and load Cafiine,my game doesn't start and I don't think I can use Cafiine Server since I'm on a Mac + Virtual Machine. (I can always try if you link me a guide)

Any idea on how to fix this ?
Thanks
Hey, did you download the Update or Game itself, I'm using UWizard as well on PAL but when I try to dycript the contents for the Game itself on UWizard it says I need a 'ticket'. Did you get this?

krz0001

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i don't think so. Go to vWii and check it, when Wii u wasn't reading my SD vWii did. What kind of SD is? Is it formatted on fat32 64cluster?
So, my vWii reads it, it's the original SD Card of my Wii U, and it's formatted on FAT32 but I don't know how to check the cluster.

MattPiscopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey, did you download the Update or Game itself, I'm using UWizard as well on PAL but when I try to dycript the contents for the Game itself on UWizard it says I need a 'ticket'. Did you get this?
Update.
Did you added the Wii U Encryption Key ?
I have the dumped game from DDD + the update from uWizard

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
So, my vWii reads it, it's the original SD Card of my Wii U, and it's formatted on FAT32 but I don't know how to check the cluster.

Dj7uM2N.png

Allocation unit size = cluster

Reactions: krz0001

Donzi

Trophies
Behind you, don't look at me, just feel me...
XP
Country
Did you downloaded the update (005000E or something like that) or the game ?
I tried both, Game just says that I need a ticket to decrypt the content but lets me download it before and the update dycripts and downloads but is missing some files I need. If you could, could you send me the 'Meta' folder from UWizard?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work