Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When can we be expecting this? What can I do as of now? I'm desperate.
No ETA cause Im very busy irl (job stuff). But basically its just about testing a bit more and adding a couple features that has been requested.

What can you do for now?
As of now, you can start thinking of what you want to add in each stage maybe, there will be a support for up to 40 sounds per stage on the Wii U version.
Use http://smashcustommusic.com to get the songs you want, and use this command http://smashcustommusic.com/nus3bank/ID_SONG/XXX_NameOfYourStageMusic.nus3bank
You can also start gathering the info for each added song (Title, Source, Compositor, etc)

You can also set up a working sm4shexplorer environment, cause it's gonna be a plugin for sm4shexplorer first, and then a standalone.

Roadmap is basically:
- More testing on Wii U version + adding feature (like possibility of removing files)
- Some more private testing (sending it to some people who already know how to use sm4shexplorer)
- Commit for public use
- Stand alone + 3ds support
- sm4shexplorer 3ds support
- Voice character plugin and +

@soneek is the one behind most of the music/sounds research, so he should be able to help as well, but he's also very busy.

hinata2000100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How complicated is it to get texture/stage hacks in your game? I know you have to extract your game's data or something, but how would one exactly go about that?

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
No ETA cause Im very busy irl (job stuff). But basically its just about testing a bit more and adding a couple features that has been requested.

What can you do for now?
As of now, you can start thinking of what you want to add in each stage maybe, there will be a support for up to 40 sounds per stage on the Wii U version.
Use http://smashcustommusic.com to get the songs you want, and use this command http://smashcustommusic.com/nus3bank/ID_SONG/XXX_NameOfYourStageMusic.nus3bank
You can also start gathering the info for each added song (Title, Source, Compositor, etc)

You can also set up a working sm4shexplorer environment, cause it's gonna be a plugin for sm4shexplorer first, and then a standalone.

Roadmap is basically:
- More testing on Wii U version + adding feature (like possibility of removing files)
- Some more private testing (sending it to some people who already know how to use sm4shexplorer)
- Commit for public use

@soneek is the one behind most of the music/sounds research, so he should be able to help as well, but he's also very busy.

What will you be able to do with the voice plugin?

snuffychris605

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a complete scrub when it comes to modding, but i got myself onto the homebrew browser though Psi-hates python way. How would I install custom skins?

WideAngleShow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

What can you do for now?

Roadmap is basically:
- Commit for public use

Thanks, I'll spend all night preparing sm4shexplorer,

Spade/Mechaglacier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get apache to run from xampp but it doesn't start up and I'm getting these errors:
9:52:17 PM [Apache] Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
9:52:17 PM [Apache] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
9:52:17 PM [Apache] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
9:52:17 PM [Apache] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
9:52:17 PM [Apache] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
9:52:17 PM [Apache] If you need more help, copy and post this
9:52:17 PM [Apache] entire log window on the forums. What do I do?

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to get apache to run from xampp but it doesn't start up and I'm getting these errors:
9:52:17 PM [Apache] Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
9:52:17 PM [Apache] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
9:52:17 PM [Apache] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
9:52:17 PM [Apache] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
9:52:17 PM [Apache] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
9:52:17 PM [Apache] If you need more help, copy and post this
9:52:17 PM [Apache] entire log window on the forums. What do I do?
i think it needs port 80 and port 443 free. close programs using it

BreakHisLegs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I'm new here, long time lurker, first time hacker. Here's the deal: I just got homebrew installed on my Wii U, I have SDCafiine and all the stuff I need to start using Smash Wii U hacks ready, and I want to get one certain Smash 4 mod working to test it. That one certain mod is to recreate the most feared and horrifying monster in all of Smash hacking: Pikaman

180px-Pikaman_Hack_Moveset_Swap_Brawl.png

For those who may not remember this monster: it was the result of using Pikachu's texture over Ganondorf's model and moveset, stretching Pikachu's body to make it shaped more human (or more like an eldritch abomination). I know it's been done successfully on the Wii U version because this image is from that version and it shows Pikaman choking the life out of his non-manly counterpart:

6ad.jpg

I want to bring Pikaman back, but due to my lack of knowledge and experience in Wii U hacking, I don't know how to make it happen. Does anyone know how I would go about doing this?

Spade/Mechaglacier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I restarted and turned off skype in services and it still won't boot up. I can't find SQL in services for some reason

EDIT: new problem, kernel and sdcafiine won't run on my browser. I even made them into bookmarks

Last edited by Spade/Mechaglacier,

-Hero-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I carefully followed this pastebin guide and was able to hear the custom music, but whenever I select a stage, it gets stuck on loading and I'm not really sure how to fix this.

I deleted fighter and stage folder from that mod pack since I only just want to do music modding.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's pooplic place.