Hacking Crediar to release newer version of QuadForce...

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i must say, i didn't properly pay any attention to this previously but now that i've tried MK Arcade GP2 with card support I must say I'm impressed!

we've logged more hours on the Wii in the last couple of days than in the last couple of months!

looking forward to F-Zero card support, but is there any particular reason to play GP1 over GP2?

verne94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Awww great job!
Maybe it has already been asked or it is a dumb question, anyway...
Now that USB support is near to be released, so that Triforce games can stay on the same HDD that contains NGC games in Disc-ex format, is it possible to unify Dios Mios and Quadforce, so that I don't have to uninstall DM and put QuadForce when I want to play Triforce games and viceversa?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i must say, i didn't properly pay any attention to this previously but now that i've tried MK Arcade GP2 with card support I must say I'm impressed!

we've logged more hours on the Wii in the last couple of days than in the last couple of months!

looking forward to F-Zero card support, but is there any particular reason to play GP1 over GP2?
Apparently GP2 is GP1 and better. So no.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fixed the problem which I had with F-Zero AX. I just needed to wait for calibration screen come up, as i was trying to configure it on the 'motor initialling' screen.

Speaking of F-Zero AX... for some reason when playing this through DIOS MIOS (LIte) Booter whilst using neek2o, it crashes when i try to access the mode selection screen. :/

Anyway… I think FIX94 needs to have a look DIOS MIOS (Lite) Booter to see what needs to be improved and whether or not the sound issues are to do with either quadforce, Neek2o or the actual loader itself.

Edit: FYI... Mario Kart Arcade GP2 is better, as it includes the courses from GP1.

Other than that, keep up the good work crediar! :)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I fixed the problem which I had with F-Zero AX. I just needed to wait for calibration screen come up, as i was trying to configure it on the 'motor initialling' screen.

Speaking of F-Zero AX... for some reason when playing this through DIOS MIOS (LIte) Booter whilst using neek2o, it crashes when i try to access the mode selection screen. :/

Anyway… I think FIX94 needs to have a look DIOS MIOS (Lite) Booter to see what needs to be improved and whether or not the sound issues are to do with either quadforce, Neek2o or the actual loader itself.

Edit: FYI... Mario Kart Arcade GP2 is better, as it includes the courses from GP1.

Other than that, keep up the good work crediar! :)
What did you say? I couldn't read your post because of your weird font color choosing.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Awww great job!
Maybe it has already been asked or it is a dumb question, anyway...
Now that USB support is near to be released, so that Triforce games can stay on the same HDD that contains NGC games in Disc-ex format, is it possible to unify Dios Mios and Quadforce, so that I don't have to uninstall DM and put QuadForce when I want to play Triforce games and viceversa?
Should I make a big post in all caps, bold/itallic/underlined, size 7 saying "DIOS-MIOS AND QUADFORCE WILL NEVER BE MERGED"?

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Yeah. There's basically no reason to play GP1. It's really a stretch to even call GP2 a sequel, it's more like Street Fighter II vs. Street Fighter II: Champion Edition; a bit of extra development time resulting in a more polished and featureful update to the same game.

Lord Coolman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah. There's basically no reason to play GP1. It's really a stretch to even call GP2 a sequel, it's more like Street Fighter II vs. Street Fighter II: Champion Edition; a bit of extra development time resulting in a more polished and featureful update to the same game.

Actually... There's a secret 150cc mode with golden karts. A total of 18 cups.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=395499573850227&l=4021125431283746721
If you pay attention, you can see the "150cc" bars in the screen.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=395781773822007&l=9027953010934049636
Me testing the new karts.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Taken from the readme, as without these people (including myself) we wouldn't of had quadforce sooner than we expected:
Also a huge thanks to all who donated (in no order):

TomR

8BitWalugi
FZEROMAN
kenshen
Fire-WSP
Rydian
Cyan
hanginggarden
CosmoCortney
LWares87
Garet12
MassiveRican
WHat
scooby74029
emilygbfr
Laurent
alex
even though i only donated 5.00EUR, at least it went somewhere that was benifical to everyone within the community.

Reactions: bearmon2010

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an ISO for VS4-2k6-Export? I can only find CHD files! can someone please send me a PM with this info?
I'd Also be interested in getting the infrormation for these ISOs. Not links, but just some basic information (MD5, ISO size, maybe the header info, ect.)
Mostly so I can add the information to the Guide.

Reactions: Rydian

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quadforce 3.0 from real NAND plays perfect on my wii, running on Sneek I get no sound or there is a bad sound like high static. Anyone else running into this problem ?

Reactions: LWares87

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Google isn't really going to be of any help with finding this, as the MAME roms are too common in the search.

it might help to make things easier, if we actually had some information for what we are actually looking for.

Reactions: bm123456

aur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd Also be interested in getting the infrormation for these ISOs. Not links, but just some basic information (MD5, ISO size, maybe the header info, ect.)
Mostly so I can add the information to the Guide.

This GVSJ8P with name "VirtuaStriker4" works for me (seems to be "export":

ISO filesize: 476,801,668 bytes
MD5: 341B92175A38EB312215F09E1FED8648

untested:

ISO filesize: 487,596,228 bytes
MD5: 50505464B9B095702E94BF33F1327FEE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__