Hacking Crediar to release newer version of QuadForce...

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... fingers crossed, that we get an update at some point.

Edit: with regards to multiplayer (if it actually happens)... i wonder, how it will work?
I would think it would have to be through a 2 sided USB cable between 2 wii consoles, each with their own TV and copy of QuadForce with the ISOs of the games, but thats pretty demanding of the end user just for multiplayer.

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I would think it would have to be through a 2 sided USB cable between 2 wii consoles, each with their own TV and copy of QuadForce with the ISOs of the games, but thats pretty demanding of the end user just for multiplayer.

Yea, and im sure it would take an enormous amount of work for a feature only so few would even bother using. It's just not going to happen, and I for one don't really care.

Reactions: bm123456

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it seems we did it guys. 500€ for the Full Version of QuadForce.
I wish I could've contributed directly to the effort by donating but I don't have a paypal. but I guess a guide is sort of a contribution to the community.
It has been achieved thanks to all of you. As soon as it's released, I'll be updating my guide, and we will be able to fully enjoy QuadForce.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I added a little to the pool, so you could have Card Support.
I don't play triforce games, I would have prefer better NMM Support in DIOS MIOS, but people seems more happy with QF right now.
Have fun!
Thank you man, I never really cared for F-Zero AX but card support for QF is what I was hoping for!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Cyan have you thought about other code (check, copy & delete) for handling saves on GC mem outside of DM before launching ? Per game in settings, and defaults etc for those that NMM can handle...etc...etc...etc
you mean in USBGX, we never included Wii save management, so we won't do it for GC either. SavegameManagerGX or another GC memory card manager (with fix from Tueidj) is recommended.

lonewolf89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
capturefyl.jpg

thank god^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works