Hacking Crediar to release newer version of QuadForce...

snikerz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
Wrote out a guide for QuadForce 2.0.
:teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach:

Edit: COOL LOGO
QUAD_FINAL.png

Nice 'grpahic' you made there

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheat and debugger features should work for either sneek or real NAND.
The file 00000001.app in the quadforcev2 wad is also coded to read the kenobigc.bin in the /sneek folder.
Just create a folder called sneek in your SD card, even though you do not use sneek.

Try it out.

I did it, thanks, worked great. I also added it to my tutorial for those who want to use codes, figured I'd mention it only works if you enable the cheats feature in your loader, but I guess thats pretty obvious.

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
WOW, so the total should be close to the 500euros by now? waluigi? I'm hoping crediar adds VirtuaStriker4/VirtuaStriker4-2006 to quadforce! As it is a great great football game only ever released in arcades.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Add 250 euros to the total, had some money laying around in PayPal. Hopefully this gets F Zero AX working for all those that had trouble.
When Crediar messaged me to confirm this, my jaw literally dropped.

Thank you so so much!!

I added a little to the pool, so you could have Card Support.
I don't play triforce games, I would have prefer better NMM Support in DIOS MIOS, but people seems more happy with QF right now.
Have fun!
Cyan, I'm sure this'll be noticed. It may even happen, I don't know!

Regardless, after all PayPal's fees and whatnot, the total sits at 496.67EUR.

Prepare yourselves, Tier 2&3 are about to drop. And most likely Tier 4 too.

Thank you all so so much! This has truly been a wonderful day for the Wii scene!

Reactions: LWares87 and Rydian

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to try the Card Support :D
I wish there was some way to save in the Mario Kart Arcade GP games.
Hey, could someone make some codes to disable the menu timers in these 3 games?I hate how I lose all my progress if I have to take a piss or go get a soda.

AndehX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I just had a thought... If all these features are being added to quadforce, would it be possible to add online multiplayer? I know it was possible to play 2 player with 2 arcade cabinets linked together...

funnyguy77

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I just had a thought... If all these features are being added to quadforce, would it be possible to add online multiplayer? I know it was possible to play 2 player with 2 arcade cabinets linked together...

"It would probably take months to get that working,possible sure but itwould really be a lot of work and don't have time for that"

not gonna happen..

I'm hoping he adds support for VirtuaStriker4/VirtuaStriker4-2006 more than anything. Also, widescreen/progressive options from diosmios would be awesome... and the reset/shutdown button combos too.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country

You would require a server in the middle surely and that would need paid regularly and this is just something to think about before any code is typed.

@Cyan have you thought about other code (check, copy & delete) for handling saves on GC mem outside of DM before launching ? Per game in settings, and defaults etc for those that NMM can handle...etc...etc...etc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nuh mthr you'll get luke excited