Hacking Crediar to release newer version of QuadForce...

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
By the way... didn't crediar say that he was never going to release another version of quadforce (despite the 'rumours' around the time that it was leaked)? Although, it makes me wonder... what made him change his mind? :/

crediar

Possiblenator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
By the way... didn't crediar say that he was never going to release another version of quadforce (despite the 'rumours' around the time that it was leaked)? Although, it makes me wonder... what made him change his mind? :/

This actually made me laugh because I know what you are trying to do and you DO know the answer to your questions. you just want to stir up a discussion, because that's all you do, trying to discredit me every chance you get.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This actually made me laugh because I know what you are trying to do and you DO know the answer to your questions. you just want to stir up a discussion, because that's all you do, trying to discredit me every chance you get.
Well... I don't know all the answers, so I would of thought that you'd be able to answer my queries personally.

Anyway... I'd like to personally say, that I’m sorry that I ever doubted you and I respect your work within the scene.

Edit: So... I'm going to donate 5.00EUR towards the next milestone of quadforce which should clear by the end of the week (at the latest, most likely Thursday).

If there are any problems, please let me know.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I just found out Mario Kart GP 2 doesn't have an announcer, I'm not liking this update so far, can anyone tell me if it's possible to enable the announcer and save in the game? I'm honestly not interested in the update if I still couldn't save or lose the announcer!

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Can you still get access to the actual game from test mode by using that code?

this code if for ax (wasn't sure if the post about the test menu was in relation to f-zero ax or MKGP2). well. it works fine for me. but i cant access the game itself anymore. (it would load the test menu again instead of the title sequence. but it can be fixed). another problem is, that i don't know if the game freezed or the controls dont work there on quadforce (f-zero ax always freezes for me while entering a menu).

wendy0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You discredited yourself by attacking the person asking the question instead of just answering it.
Where's the source code to go with this latest release? I know the readme says "this project is not based on DML in any way and isn't using any GPL code" but that's obviously a blatant lie, the start of the binary is using code from mini's stub loader just like DIOS MIOS does.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
You discredited yourself by attacking the person asking the question instead of just answering it.
Where's the source code to go with this latest release? I know the readme says "this project is not based on DML in any way and isn't using any GPL code" but that's obviously a blatant lie, the start of the binary is using code from mini's stub loader just like DIOS MIOS does.

Sure its not the Elf Loader?

There will be no source, this project is not based on DML in any way and
isn't using any GPL code except elfloader of which the source is supplied.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/quadforce-0-1-final-by-crediar.328537/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!