• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BLM under fire for defending Cuban regime

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, your comrade said it, I was just thanking 'em. And I'm not the one crying about how a group of folk aren't murdered or imprisoned. Marxists offer solutions, the political right offers perpetual victim-hood and occasional violence. Get gud, cupcake~

I never called for BLM members to be murdered or imprisoned, I'd rather these parasitic POS marxist learn to look at a map and realize there is already places that have Marxism. Instead of being a lazy moron who sits on their ass in a place where they claim everyone is out to get them much like a schizo who thinks the government put a chip in their head.

They behave like a battered wife that wont leave their attacker.

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never called for BLM members to be murdered or imprisoned, I'd rather these parasitic POS marxist learn to look at a map and realize there is already places that have Marxism. Instead of being a lazy moron who sits on their ass in a place where they claim everyone is out to get them much like a schizo who thinks the government put a chip in their head.

They behave like a battered wife that wont leave their attacker.

Says a right winger living in the age of Donald Trump. MAXIMUM IRONY ENGAGE!

Also, no, you didn't say you wanted to murder BLM directly, but you made your stance on terrorism quite clear, and what you consider BLM to be... not hard to infer from there, darling. It's okay, you can't accept you're racist and wrong now, but maybe some day you'll stop being a rage troll and learn how to read and interact with level headed human beings. Tomorrow is another day to change~

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Says a right winger living in the age of Donald Trump. MAXIMUM IRONY ENGAGE!

Also, no, you didn't say you wanted to murder BLM directly, but you made your stance on terrorism quite clear, and what you consider BLM to be... not hard to infer from there, darling. It's okay, you can't accept you're racist and wrong now, but maybe some day you'll stop being a rage troll and learn how to read and interact with level headed human beings. Tomorrow is another day to change~

BLM is not a race dunce.

Any of BLMs claims about America are easily refuted, their claims would qualify you for asylum in any western democracy in the world.

Fill out an Asylum claim and enjoy being laughed out of the building.

Last edited by jimbo13,

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLM is not a race dunce.

Any of BLMs claims about America are easily refuted, their claims would qualify you for asylum in any western democracy in the world.

Fill out an Asylum claim and enjoy being laughed out of the building.

And yet here I am, gleefully watching you soil yourself with victim rage begging for attention. Guess the paperwork is a bit slow, eh comrade?
:grog:

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLM that took lots of money from people and nobody seems to know where it went is defending the Communist government of Cuba and their crackdown of protesters.
this one hits close to home as i live in Puerto Rico and i have lots of Cubans friends.
I I'm happy to say i never supported BLM nor give them any money.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1415670284372217860
good thing i never did support that group.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never called for BLM members to be murdered or imprisoned, I'd rather these parasitic POS marxist learn to look at a map and realize there is already places that have Marxism.

You know that it's capitalism that is parasitic?

The people with the money aren't doing all the hard work, they just have their goons (ie you) to thank for keeping it going.

Reactions: Dakitten

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that it's capitalism that is parasitic?

The people with the money aren't doing all the hard work, they just have their goons (ie you) to thank for keeping it going.

Not really, I have wealth and earned every bit of it. It's only failure losers whining who support Marxism. People to dumb to wipe their own ass deserve to smell like shit.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not really, I have wealth and earned every bit of it. It's only failure losers whining who support Marxism. People to dumb to wipe their own ass deserve to smell like shit.

Don't for one second pretend that you weren't just extremely lucky,

Marxism isn't about being lazy. It's about working hard but sharing the wealth to those who work, making it less reliant on luck.

Of course the arrogant people who don't believe in luck resist this and abuse their position and it's these people who deserve to have it all taken away and given to those more deserving.

In a marxist economy, because everyone would actually benefit from the work they put in then people would work harder, not less. You just wouldn't be able to abuse people anymore.

Buying meme stocks and bitcoin to hodl is lazy, anything we can do to prevent that would be a good day for humanity.

Last edited by smf,

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So... you're wealthy, yet you're haunting this place like a right-wing wraith with no grasp of how to properly use the english language? Either you're being very lazy and not "earning your wealth", or you're obviously a fibber about... well, everything, really. Hard to tell where your madness even begins, comrade.

Reactions: AmandaRose

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marxism isn't about being lazy. It's about working hard but sharing the wealth to those who work, making it less reliant on luck.

Fortunately for intelligent people that don't want to share anything with you or be exposed to your mental illness we have capitalism. Which affords me the choice and freedom to stay completely away from you.

So... you're wealthy, yet you're haunting this place like a right-wing wraith with no grasp of how to properly use the english language? Either you're being very lazy and not "earning your wealth", or you're obviously a fibber about... well, everything, really. Hard to tell where your madness even begins, comrade.

Unlike the shill account you made last week because you were probably banned, suspended or ignored I've had an account here for about 10 years. I am being extremely lazy right now, thank Capitalism I have all the time and freedom I like to sit around, catch up on games I missed, spend the summer with my children and shit post.

But congratulations on making the very small elite group on my ignore list, because frankly your getting a little stalker-ish and haven't had any point other than stalking and insulting people.

D

Deleted User

Unlike the shill account you made last week because you were probably banned, suspended or ignored I've had an account here for about 10 years.
Are you seriously pulling "I HaVe MorE TiMe ThAn YoU" as an argument? grow up boomer. Nobody cares how much time you've wasted more on these forms.
And further more, no they weren't banned, I can say that since I've been around since 2015. (as xzi, foxi4 and smf, Lacius would know. I delete my old account to get a new name that more matches my pseudoname of today) I've not seen their typing style. Most members here are not very similar.....
okay will actually speaking, you morvan,, blaze and many more bleed together so tightly that I have to remember by picture, rather than typing style.

Fortunately for intelligent people that don't want to share anything with you
So being selfish is a desired trait. Also I love the "I'm smarter than you argument" despite your ass getting plugged with basic facts you get wrong. Perhaps that's why your so mad.
or be exposed to your mental illness we have capitalism.Which affords me the choice and freedom to stay completely away from you.
Yeah captalism, you know, the system that makes you listen to your boss, have no recourse if you decide to question them and or if they decide to fire you at will. Scared to even talk about wages to others because again, possibility of being fired. Unable to talk to your boss about the working environment because again, possibility of being fired. A lack of unions, abusive work weeks, managers not listening to what days you want to work, and saying fuck all. A collage education system that cares more about money than educating, a healthcare system that costs more because people don't do preventative care in the fear of expenses they can't afford. Which results in the cost being higher, and also the odds of death higher.
Yes, this sounds like a system that has choice!
I can choose to work

let's not forget lanlords are profitable, what do they do again? just own property? Pfft, that's totally a valid job. And in no way is exploitative. Last time I checked nearly every single place in the USA, the land of the free! Gives no options to not deal with landlords, who realistically are just parasites, very profitable ones though.By siphoning everyone at the bottom

Also Scalping... That's seems profitable too.

Oh,

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Dakitten

Dakitten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fortunately for intelligent people that don't want to share anything with you or be exposed to your mental illness we have capitalism. Which affords me the choice and freedom to stay completely away from you.

Unlike the shill account you made last week because you were probably banned, suspended or ignored I've had an account here for about 10 years. I am being extremely lazy right now, thank Capitalism I have all the time and freedom I like to sit around, catch up on games I missed, spend the summer with my children and shit post.

But congratulations on making the very small elite group on my ignore list, because frankly your getting a little stalker-ish and haven't had any point other than stalking and insulting people.

Only three threads, and I've already scared off an entitled parasite that cries about social justice and proudly flaunts shit posting... That actually makes me kinda proud!

Just for closure that one of your comrades might share, I actually have been a long time reader of gbatemp, but never was interested in the forums until I saw this absurd title, and was appalled to find out that the alt-right had nestled into one of my favorite game news websites. Now that I've seen it, I'll push back whenever I get the chance and the time~

Also, thanks to Reaul for calling me unique and sticking up for me <3 Guess I now only exist in his paranoid mind... Finally, I have found rent free unused real estate in the USA!

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Also, thanks to Reaul for calling me unique and sticking up for me
Eh not really sticking up, just being honest. Like, even people I very often get into arguments (foxi4, and more rarely notimp) at least they have their own thoughts on the table and clearly their own writing styles, and don't sound like a robot spewing word vomit they previously heard... unlike some other people

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything bad Cuba has done, America has done in spades.

If you posted Governent criticism in Cuba, (you can't because they aren't allowed internet) you would already be in a cell having the shit beat out of you.

So if you want to draw this false equivalency why aren't you in Prison yet?

Last edited by jimbo13,

Whole lotta love

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you posted Governent criticism in Cuba, (you can't because they aren't allowed internet) you would already be in a cell having the shit beat out of you.

So if you want to draw this false equivalency why aren't you in Prison yet?

That's a huge exaggeration. Here are criticisms of the Cuban government from Cuban anarchists written by people who are very much not in jail:

https://higiniocarrocera.home.blog/...ario-alfredo-lopez-la-voz-anarquista-de-cuba/

https://libcom.org/library/anarchist-view-havana-isbel-diaz-torres

There is even an anarchist social center in Havana: https://itsgoingdown.org/inauguration-of-anarchist-social-center-in-cuba/

If Cuba threw every person in a jail cell who opposed their regime, why would they allow anti-state political infrastructure out in the open? This is not to say that the Cuban government isn't repressive, but that America has no moral high ground when it comes to jailing people for their beliefs. This is the country that locked up thousands of Americans during the Red Scare, after all. Our FBI attempted to kill Martin Luther King Jr. by blackmailing him and urging him to commit suicide while he was arrested in Birmingham, and the FBI was successful in killing Fred Hampton.

US forces also bombed a Philadelphia neighborhood to eradicate anti-American Black radicals living in a single home.

And we can't forget all of the countries with free speech protections that we have overthrown in favor of dictators like Augusto Pinochet, or Carlos Armas.

Here are some examples of the United States putting people in jail for expressing anti-American sentiments:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...faces-10-years-for-facebook-comments-during-b

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmer_Raids

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...er-ny-federal-riot-charges-antifa/3538856001/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/02/14/fbi-arrest-left-wing-violence/

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-