Hacking [BETA] Loadiine (v3) for WiiU 4.1.0 & 5.0.0 ONLY

Nextria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello,

i try to run the address file. it launches the server, but when i connect to the payloads 300 or 310 i get the following error :

192.168.1.118 - - [20/Dec/2015 08:28:46] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 -

i am on 5.2.0 btw, am i doing something wrong ?

CoolAlpha

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there away to get loadiine working on 5.3.0?
I know I can buy a game to update it to 5.3.2 but I don't really like the games.
Unfortunately the webkit exploit is still not ported on 5.3.0 so you can't for the momant

I am on the same fw, the webkit exploit is still not ported on our our version so you can't run the address homebrew.
Hopefully the developers will port the 5.3.2 webkit exploit to 5.2.0 too

OK guys, here goes for 4.0.0 E:

OSScreenInit 0x1034DC0
socket_lib_init 0x10B44D4
GX2WaitForSync 0x11454BC
VPADRead 0x111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio 0xDED5854

(this is the same as TOPSECRET who is in 4.0.2)
Then you can use the loadiine for 4.0.0 out of the box

Last edited by CoolAlpha,

Yago91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could this loadiine v3 4.1 be used for playing backups that have a newer firmware in it (smash bros Wii u for example)?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could this loadiine v3 4.1 be used for playing backups that have a newer firmware in it (smash bros Wii u for example)?
Only way to know is try, not ask. Loadiine v3's compatibility on 4.1.0 is the same as v3 for 5.3.2. Whether that is the same for the consoles compatibility is something else.

Loadiine doesn't add game functions or libraries that don't exist to the Wii U (exception of game rpls i suppose). So just try.

If you're asking if it'll let you play a disc version with higher Firmware, no. You need a spoof, or dumped version of the game.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: Yago91

ptitleray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
any chance for loadiine v4 on 4.1.0 ?

any Progress for 4.0.x ???
I try to port loadiine (version 4) to my 4.1.0 WiiU, without success for now :unsure:
The next step will be porting directly version 4 for older firmwares (if the IOSU doesn't come out before) ;)

Yago91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I try to port loadiine (version 4) to my 4.1.0 WiiU, without success for now :unsure:
The next step will be porting directly version 4 for older firmwares (if the IOSU doesn't come out before) ;)
I believe in you :P you could save the Christmas (mine).
I tried to run smash bros but it seems that is not compatibile (it confirms the list of loadiine v3 on 5.3.2)

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TOday i bought a new WIi-u , found a old version in stores with mario and Luigi pack (with discs) (Europe version)

not sure with firmware it have, will check tonight, en then try this.
btw tnx for the hard work. !

!!EDIT!!

the Wii came with firmware 3.1 , so no loader to test.

Last edited by Deeptrap,

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Wii u with dkctf digital and never updated the firmware or the game. I believe i removed the connection knowing an exploit was on the horizon. Idk what version my Wii u is now since its boxed away. How would iI go about finding out iif my version is compatible with this loadiine?

So I'm assuming my fw version is 4.0.0 from that system updates on disc thread. I got it on launch and it was the only Wii u I really wanted to play. I even own a sealed physical copy of the game lol. I wouldn't want to update my firmware too far knowing the vulnerability that lower versions might have. Will there be a 4.0.0 compatible loadiine soon?

Last edited by jerzmob,

triplekiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hello,

i try to run the address file. it launches the server, but when i connect to the payloads 300 or 310 i get the following error :

192.168.1.118 - - [20/Dec/2015 08:28:46] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 -

yeah you forgot to read the thread title

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, does it work with 5.1.2 ?

[BETA] Loadiine (v3) for WiiU 4.1.0 & 5.0.0 ONLY

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could someone with a firmware lower than 5.3.2 test yoshi's woolly world and check if it works?

I would try since I am on 5.1.0E but i dont have the Game, but maybe I can get it from Friends or something ad5 send you a Message later

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm also looking for 4.0.x U. I did try several loadline versions, will try again but even partial support would be great! I have 4.0.2 U on the one I want to run the exploit on.

update:
I tried the quick how to to modify it with the addresses for 4.0.2 to just get the same frozen screen for 4.0.*. No luck and wii u freezes and needs to be reset manually. AKA no joy... please help if you find the time.

Cheers for the releases. :grog:

edit: waiting on a splatoon disc now, could be a 10 day wait. (snowed in locally and it's $70+ on fleabay now)

Last edited by bendrr, , Reason: a quick beg and plead for 4.0.2 support
Reactions: Azel

xylograph

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Any chance you can port v3 to 4.0.0 ? I (and others) would love to do some testing :) Keep up the good work !

Reactions: Azel and bendrr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo