NeKit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
For now, you must load loadiine in this order :
1- loadiine kernel
2- TCPgecko <-- need because of a bug in curl function (see the first post)
3- loadiine3
For some reason, internet connection stops working after sending restart signal to all the other threads on 5.1.0 (and lower?). My solution was to download first loadiine.elf with curl, and only then do the trick to cancel threads and display IP selection screen.

Reactions: wj44 and ptitleray

ptitleray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow that was fast! Thanks a lot!
I tried launching the kernel exploit and then tcpgecko, but tcpgecko just freezes on a white screen after the "success. Press any button to return to wiiu menu".
If I try to run just loadiine without tcpgecko, it just returns to the wiiu menu and nothing happens.
Anyway, I will try different stuff and see if I can get it working.
Thanks for the reply
Just test with this BETA2 (I forgot to change 2 Addresses in TCPgecko's "loader.c" ;))

Attachments

• Loadiine3-500_BETA2.zip
    62 KB · Views: 288

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply
Just test with this BETA2 (I forgot to change 2 Addresses in TCPgecko's "loader.c" ;))
Thanks a lot! TCPGecko seems to be working now and I can get to the loadiine menu. I had to rename fs500.elf to fs410.elf since it seems to be looking for that file name. Same with loader500 and menu500. But other than that, seems to be working :)
Thanks again!

ptitleray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot! TCPGecko seems to be working now and I can get to the loadiine menu. I had to rename fs500.elf to fs410.elf since it seems to be looking for that file name. Same with loader500 and menu500. But other than that, seems to be working :)
Thanks again!
Thanks for the report, i've update loadiine(v3) for 500 in the OP to BETA3 :)

ptitleray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For some reason, internet connection stops working after sending restart signal to all the other threads on 5.1.0 (and lower?). My solution was to download first loadiine.elf with curl, and only then do the trick to cancel threads and display IP selection screen.
Thanks for the tips, now all is good :bow:
I've update 410 and 500 version to loadiine (v3) FINAL, because now the 2 should work like the loadiine (v3) for 532 firmware
No more need to launch TCPgecko before loadiine

Reactions: Dark Ronin

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for the tips, now all is good :bow:
I've update 410 and 500 version to loadiine (v3) FINAL, because now the 2 should work like the loadiine (v3) for 532 firmware
No more need to launch TCPgecko before loadiine
nice, i will make an update to my index later on now that the curl thing has been resolved. Thanks, and Good Work!

Reactions: ptitleray

reprep

Trophies
Website
melankolisavar.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Can you download "address.zip" at the bottom of the post i pointed you ?
Launch it on your WiiU and give me the result ;)

Thanks again, but is this hosted somewhere? my poor tablet can't selfhost it. :)

EDIT: Nevermind i finally got to solve that. These are the results after running payload400 on my 4.0.2 wii u:

OSScreenInit at 0x1034DC0
Socket_lib_init at 0x10B44D4
G2Waitfor VSync at 0x11454BC
VPADRead AT: 0X111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio AT 0XDED5854

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by reprep,

TOPSECRET

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same output for me

EUR 4.0.2

OSScreenInit 0x1034DC0
socket_lib_init 0x10B44D4
GX2WaitForVsync 0x11454BC
VPADRead 0x111D5DC
SYSLaunchMiiStudio 0xDED5854

can you please port it to this version because, at the moment i don't have the option to port this, like you explained.
So i hope with our experience and skills you can help me out of this dilemma?

Thanks and nice work for the whole scene and thakd to goden45 ans Dimok too.

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else having problem saving? I get an error when the game is trying to save. Tried different games and sd cards, but the same error appears. Is there anything I have to do to get saves working?

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Anyone else having problem saving? I get an error when the game is trying to save. Tried different games and sd cards, but the same error appears. Is there anything I have to do to get saves working?
Until now only NES remix worked for me and saving was ok.
I tried hyrule warriors and rayman legends as a "loadiine ready" version and get an error at start.
I will decrypt them by myself tomorrow - maybe it helps..
Also the race attack fails most of the time. Any suggestions for 5.0.0?

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried hyrule warriors and rayman legends as a "loadiine ready" version and get an error at start.

It fails most of the time on my Japanese WiiU too. Haven’t really found a way to make it work more often.
I have tried two games, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and Super Mario 3D World. Both games boots and plays fine, but when I clear a stage and the game tries to save, a message pops up saying an error has occurred. The game saves but seems to crash immediately after. If I restart the game I can resume from the save point, but every time the game needs to save again, it crashes.

Reactions: Net-KILLER

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
It fails most of the time on my Japanese WiiU too. Haven’t really found a way to make it work more often.
I have tried two games, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker and Super Mario 3D World. Both games boots and plays fine, but when I clear a stage and the game tries to save, a message pops up saying an error has occurred. The game saves but seems to crash immediately after. If I restart the game I can resume from the save point, but every time the game needs to save again, it crashes.
Did it create save folders in SD:\wiiu\saves\ ?
If yes - are they empty ?

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did it create save folders in SD:\wiiu\saves\ ?
If yes - are they empty ?

Yes I have wiiu\saves\gametitle\c and wiiu\saves\gametitle\u
one of the folders contains gamedata.bin, which I assume is the game save because I can load the game, but it crashes as soon as the game tries to save again. Guess it's a problem on my end since it seems to be working for you.

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the log I got from loadiine server:
[5] LogString =>("FSGetFreeSpaceSizeAsync: /vol/save/80000006/")
[7] LogString =>("/vol/external01/wiiu/saves/Toad/u/")
[7] FSOpenFileAsync("/vol/save/80000006/GameData.bin")
[7] LogString =>("/vol/external01/wiiu/saves/Toad/u/GameData.bin")

I'm curious as to why it tries to open /vol/save/80000006/GameData.bin from /vol/save and not /vol/external01/wiiu/saves.
Nvm, seems loadiine server first prints out FSOpenFileAsync("/vol/save/80000006/GameData.bin") and then changes to /vol/external01. Strange that it crashes even though the path is right

Last edited by smid,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys,

i have updated the exploit page at exploit.wiiubrew.net to include the modified kernel (Loadiine Kernel, no multi kernel for now), pyGecko (Loadiine), and Loadiine (v3.0) for 4.1.0 and 5.0.0. Let me know if you have any problems.

Please tag me if more versions are made and I will update accordingly.

@ptitleray Sorry for the PM, didn't realize the package included the kernel as well. Thanks again for your builds.

Last edited by EclipseSin,
Reactions: ptitleray

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried NES remix just now and saving works for me too. However, other games, for example mario 3d world, do not work. I tried different releases and it gives the same error. Could you please try another game and see if saving works for you? Preferably mario 3d world if you have access to it.
Thanks

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Just out of curiosity does the version 500 loadiine work on a spoofed from FW5.3.2 WiiU?. I presume now there is an exploit available for wiiu's on FW5.0.0 and loadiine now works? cause I see @EclipseSin has updated his site for using 500 exploit? does all FW5.0.0 stuff work on a spoofed wiiu or is that just a silly question? I'm a bit lost tbh with the FW5.0.0 at this time I have not been following the progress with it, has everyone now got access like 5.3.2 has or not?

Last edited by Reecey,

ptitleray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just out of curiosity does the version 500 loadiine work on a spoofed from FW5.3.2 WiiU?. I presume now there is an exploit available for wiiu's on FW5.0.0 and loadiine now works? cause I see @EclipseSin has updated his site for using 500 exploit? does all FW5.0.0 stuff work on a spoofed wiiu or is that just a silly question? I'm a bit lost tbh with the FW5.0.0 at this time I have not been following the progress with it, has everyone now got access like 5.3.2 has or not?
Loadiine3-500_FINAL is the loadiine (version 3) port to firmware 5.0.0, not to be confused with firmware 5.5.0

Reactions: Reecey

NeKit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Loadiine3-500_FINAL is the loadiine (version 3) port to firmware 5.0.0, not to be confused with firmware 5.5.0
I think I've found a problem in your 500 version while comparing it with mine in-progress loadiine v4 port causing crashes during saving:
Code:
PROVIDE(FSFlushQuotaAsync = 0x0106A07C);
should be:
Code:
PROVIDE(FSFlushQuotaAsync = 0x01069D6C);

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.