Hacking Loadiine (v4) for 5.0.0\5.1.0 WiiU

javid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Any chance you will update to 5.0.0 or 5.1.0?!? ;)

in my country wiiu game soo expensive and hard to find ! I Buy Bayonetta2 100$ : ( and update my console to 4.1.0 with it !!!

Are there any dics or other ways for update to 5.0/5.1?
(I don't know if this question is offtopic)

I`m search for other way but find noting !!!if find a way please tell me !!!

This is "work in progress" :P

:wub:

Thanks

Reactions: Yago91

tekno18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

bluke

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi can, you please post this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/wiiu-list-of-system-updates-on-disc.372041/page-15 hyrule warriors is mark 4.1 maybe is a reprint, can you give us please more info for example: Case: WUP P ALCE USZ 78974A Made in USA Disc: WUP-P-ALCE-USA-0 Model No. WUP-006 (USA)

thanks for the help
I will check again and report back after work i'm at working right now. That's weird because it's totally brand new and not connect to internet before.

alvatest

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, how to you update to 5.0 or 5.1? I couldn't find any games that does it. I am currently on 4.1.0 and loadiine v3. Is this a stock firmware that cannot be updated to by disc?

Thank you

triplekiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So has anyone got anything working with this?, I tried several Games now (Mario Kart 8, Art Academy Sketchpad, Several VC Games)
and nothing has been working for me.

And having to resakrt the Console 10+ times because it hangs at whitescreen/blackscreen aftre choosing gaea in Loadiine and starting it
in Mii Mode sucks...

z0mb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So has anyone got anything working with this?, I tried several Games now (Mario Kart 8, Art Academy Sketchpad, Several VC Games)
and nothing has been working for me.

And having to resakrt the Console 10+ times because it hangs at whitescreen/blackscreen aftre choosing gaea in Loadiine and starting it
in Mii Mode sucks...

Same here!
I'm on 5.0.0E and tried multiple games, VC titles and different SD(HC) cards.
Using the Mii Maker Mode (Loadiine menu - X - button).
Games are listed fine but could not get one of them to work. Most titles are stuck in whitescreen (waited for more than an hour).
Using Loadiine server mode the server does not get a connection (exe in admin mode with firewall setup correctly), no logs to take a look on.
I took the latest version from github. No disc in the console.

Maybe someone has an idea what could be wrong or has experiences with results like this from other loadiine and FW combinations?

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Same here!
Games are listed fine but could not get one of them to work. Most titles are stuck in whitescreen (waited for more than an hour).
Using Loadiine server mode the server does not get a connection (exe in admin mode with firewall setup correctly), no logs to take a look on.

Maybe someone has an idea what could be wrong or has experiences with results like this from other loadiine and FW combinations?
Same for me - white screen or error...
Didn't test loadiine server.
Only NES remix worked but i don't really like it.

z0mb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Same for me - white screen or error...
Didn't test loadiine server.
Only NES remix worked but i don't really like it.

There is a big difference between our results. At least you got something working. ;)
I tried NES Remix as well, but got the "adorable" whitescreen all the time.

Are there sfv files for working and extracted code,content,meta folder/files anywhere?
Actually I extracted the wud with multiple tools and got the same files from each of them, so I'm pretty sure the files are correct.
Checked file sizes of the rpx from the compatibility list too.

NSixtyNine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Same here!

What games you try except a VC titles?
I test some games and it's works great. Only new games get a BSOD 160-2203 error (Mario Maker, Just Dance 2016 and Yoshi Wooly World)
Tested worked games by me
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Mario 3D World
Sonic Lost World
Mario Kart 8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans