5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GhostToast said:
cngamemart, engamemart -- whuh?

I'm pretty sure they are both the same accounts from Gamezway.com. engamemart's signature goes straight to Gamezway, yet the profile information says it's from 4CoolDay. Odd.

numerics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Equatorial Guinea
hi! I'm so happy I got my M3i zero today
biggrin.gif
Still have to figure out how this works hehe... got it from www.goldenbridge.hk ordered it last sept. 1. Worth the wait. Gave me free mouse pad haha.
laugh.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
GhostToast said:
cngamemart, engamemart -- whuh?

They're two accounts made by the same person cngamemart just make engamemart look good by saying stuff like "OMG GOOD IDEA YUR AWESOME!!!" when it's really just the same person the whole time.
dont forget spamming gamezway links, and spaming useless posts

dabomb506

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered from DX 6 days ago and they have yet to ship it out. says waiting on supplier. so i just canceled the order?

should i go with 4coolday? thanks

lilman4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dabomb506 said:
i ordered from DX 6 days ago and they have yet to ship it out. says waiting on supplier. so i just canceled the order?

I ordered a m3i zero from DX on 12/15 and they shipped it out on 12/21. At the moment it is somewhere between HK and US. I'm not sure how much longer it will take to get here... probably another 1.5 - 2 weeks.

I also ordered a gba expansion pack from realhotstuff.com on 12/19 and received it on 12/26. So if you are worried about how long an item from DX is going to take to reach you, I would say cancel your order and try another distributor (even though DX does offer the lowest prices).

-UPDATE-
Just received my m3i zero from DX on 1/2. So the whole process from ordering to delivery was about 2.5 weeks... not bad considering DX was the cheapest place to buy the m3i zero.

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
ifish said:
so gamekool usally has good wires and batches of m3i zero good then ill order from there how much was it? btw im in canada

Even if you get a bad/dud there's a 99% chance they'll send you a new one.

in fact..we are now talking with m3 team any solution of the defective cable(you should know the card itself is good)..
yeah..it's fragile...but it takes the team a lot of time and effort

blacksmoke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you live in Canada, you could try Kickgaming, great service and very fast shipping

.....They're expensive as hell though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning