These have been selling like hot cakes

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
i just ordered mine from dealextreme since everyone always speaks so highly of it. i have the itouch2 and original DSi firmware. i'd like to get the new one though for two reasons: to be able to update the DSi firmware and get all the freebies and downloadable games, and also cause the itouch2 sometimes loses contact with the DSi while i'm playing.

i don't mind waiting for super long shipping since i already have this flashcart and an R4 for my DS phat.

when i got the itouch2 i had ordered it from DX and then canceled due to my lack of patience, paid almost twice as much to get it shipped faster from some american or canadian company. just do whatever is worth it to you. if you need it now, pay more. if not, go with someplace that has free shipping that'll save you a few bucks.

twinillusion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got my m3i zero from dealextreme. i ordered it on 8/17, paid 21.91 for it and received it 13 days later (today). so if you don't mind the 2 week wait, that's the best price i've seen online.

numerics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Equatorial Guinea
hi! anyone tried goldenbridge.hk? I'm getting mine there, but they haven't shipped it yet... im still waiting, i just hope it works when i get it...

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ive just had a whole converation with gamebygame suppiort they dont ship free to canada and the update option just makes it out of the box ready to use

5thdimension

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the recommendation! However, at the moment we actually don't sell M3i Zero's. When we do (in a week or two) our price will be around $30 or so CAD.

engamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
cngamemart said:
the right way you choose is actually very hard
yes the right what you choose is very hard, great statement and great help as usual. to bad the forum doesn't have rep or i would have to +rep you for your amazing helpfulness
yaynds.gif

GhostToast

Trophies
Website
whatthephoto.com
XP
Country
United States
cngamemart, engamemart -- whuh?

i am so impatient though. almost regretting getting the m3i0 from DX now, cause it is only now "packaging" when i ordered this sunday night (hmm would that be monday then in hong kong?) and here its already thursday. eh. someday. someday.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips