ROM Hack Atsumete! Kirby AP discussion

Arshes91

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hunter291 said:
maybe it is some kind of new ap ? I remember that from Pokemon Typing. If I remember correctly, it whitescreen'd when unpatched. If this was patched and the whole keyboard stuff was patched the game would run, but the save will delete itself each time you shut down the ds.
emm actualy for pokemon typing game as i found in desmume "is like as bug or bad dump possibility are not come from the AP " for backup memory save date so ive recently try to play and here an hex code for this.

Note: this is come from desmume Svn using pokemon typing ds

Command9: Unhandled Backup Memory command: FF FROM 0206E96C
Command9: Unhandled Backup Memory command: 01 FROM 0206EA46
Command9: Unhandled Backup Memory command: 01 FROM 0206EA46

so should be possible to fix it up

Sorry for off topic.

Now in Astumete kirby! i tryed to my self this game and it can save perfectly without deleting it's self on No$gba 2.6a with no$zoomer and i use the clean version im not lying guys

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrThreeD said:
Dang it worked before but now it doesn't...

So heres what I did:
1:Copy August 4th patch into _dstwo
2.Load up DSTWO
3.Scroll to Kirky,and clicks 'X'
4.Makes Mode:Patch -> Clean
5.Load up,WHITE
6.Delete .Sav and .DTC
7:Load Again,Nothing >_>

QUOTE(someonewhodied @ Aug 5 2011, 09:11 AM) It even saves fine for me on SCDS2

Heres exactly what I did.

1. Download August 4th DS2patch
2. Run Game in clean mode
3. Finish first level 100%
4. Shut ds off
5. Load game again.
6. Derp out cuz my save was deleted
7. Finish first level again
8. Shut DS off
9. Run game in PATCHED mode.
10. Hey, look, my FIRST save is there now. Woot.

Also, it seems you need to hard reset every time you reload the game. You can't soft reset. Your save won't load. (Don't panic if you'r save isn't there, its not deleted. It just wasn't loaded)

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/262871.zip

here is the patch for DSTT or YSMENU, tested OK on R4 YSMENU, no longer white screen, but freeze on the first stage without control.

kyotek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How I got mine working is because I have this program called Windspro. Basically it is all the NDS emulators + VBA with a ton of added things like No$wtt and No$pmp for the No$gba emulator. I also have biosgba, biosnds9, and biosnds7.

All of that allows Atsumete! Kirby to play fine. I'm 29% through the game and I have no problems whatsoever. I don't even have the Rom patched.

Kakukon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jmleolgq said:
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/262871.zip

here is the patch for DSTT or YSMENU, tested OK on R4 YSMENU, no longer white screen, but freeze on the first stage without control.
and if you use a sav with some progress?? i cant try it now :/

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
a SAV can pass the teaching stage, but 2nd stage also freeze. it seems to freeze all the time....

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
kyotek said:
How I got mine working is because I have this program called Windspro. Basically it is all the NDS emulators + VBA with a ton of added things like No$wtt and No$pmp for the No$gba emulator. I also have biosgba, biosnds9, and biosnds7.

All of that allows Atsumete! Kirby to play fine. I'm 29% through the game and I have no problems whatsoever. I don't even have the Rom patched.

Which emu are you using right now? DeSMune seems to be the only emu capable of running atsumete kirby! but it will freeze as soon as you reach the middle of the 1st stage

kyotek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coto said:
kyotek said:

Which emu are you using right now? DeSMune seems to be the only emu capable of running atsumete kirby! but it will freeze as soon as you reach the middle of the 1st stage

I'm using No$gba with No$zoomer and the Extra EX0 on. I don't have this AP patch you guys are talking about and it runs completely fine.

Make sure to put the Bios in the No$gba Folder.

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/262899.dat

NEW DSTT extinfo dat from 2ch, solved kirby white screen and control... but could not save....

Kakukon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jmleolgq said:
a SAV can pass the teaching stage, but 2nd stage also freeze. it seems to freeze all the time....
i see...
its work , but i can't play because it's like my touch screen die, i can't control anything :/
i hope its fix fast XD

EDIT;
actually, with a SAV i can play the level that i have finish, but in new levels there no control :/
too strange >.<

EDIT2:

QUOTE(jmleolgq @ Aug 7 2011, 04:42 AM) www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/262899.dat

NEW DSTT extinfo dat from 2ch, solved kirby white screen and control... but could not save....
This fix the control issue, but now it's a problem with savlib.dat?? Thanks!!! :3

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Good news guys!
Now DSTT/R4 YSMENU is perfect。

Can SAVE, no white screen or freeze.

extinfo download:
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/262923.dat

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the extinfo can solve the issue of white screen and save,
but also freeze when gets 10000 points.

it's not perfect yet, waiting for the perfect patch.

PS: the perfect patch just came out:
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/262972.dat

rooky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Many thanks for everyone!

waiting here for AK2i
yaynds.gif

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anyway Thank you XD is work on my DS XD

yeah is working fine on my R4 clone but if i push a green apple button/something it will appear some green apple, if i collect all/ get all apple it will freeze, but on desmume is not freeze :/

about save is working fine, is perfect i think, i was test on retrofan too but same freeze if i get green apple Dx anyway is was able me to play on my DS XD

jmleolgq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
andibad said:
Anyway Thank you XD is work on my DS XD

yeah is working fine on my R4 clone but if i push a green apple button/something it will appear some green apple, if i collect all/ get all apple it will freeze, but on desmume is not freeze :/

about save is working fine, is perfect i think, i was test on retrofan too but same freeze if i get green apple Dx anyway is was able me to play on my DS XD

There was a new extinfo.dat just now:
http://yuzuru.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gameurawaza/1312537984/

Download:
www1.axfc.net/uploader/Sc/so/263047.dat

Solved the problem you mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...