Hacking Ace3DS Team released a hybrid card that comes with a 3DS rom

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
the save dongle currently requires you to take apart and ruin a ds game. The 3ds game cards don't fit in the current dongle. At least I seen post about this a million times on the temp.

Nem needs to get off is moral high horse. He's wasting his time trying to block pirates. Once his exploit is release and figured out, someone(s) will just replace it one day with his lock outs removed. And it would only take a homebrew channel.
You mean this? It works without breaking the carts. The DS/DSLite backup utility on the other hand doesn't work without chipping off the extra part of the 3DS carts.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
besides, derek the OP is actually chinese and lying about his location (US flag)
Or rather as many other users he didn't bother to change the default US flag when he signed up.

i think this is awesome wonder when it goes on sale i want a flashcard anyway
It isn't awesome because it doesn't make sense for it to be awesome. Basically this is just a crappy R4 clone with a counterfeited 3DS game inside. Apart from it being illegal as fuck, why would you buy that?

noob killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Or rather as many other users he didn't bother to change the default US flag when he signed up.

It isn't awesome because it doesn't make sense for it to be awesome. Basically this is just a crappy R4 clone with a counterfeited 3DS game inside. Apart from it being illegal as fuck, why would you buy that?
pirated games 0_o honestly and it would still be cheaper then buying a fresh new game even if it is one at a time

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I call B.S. Mainly because they kind of come out of no where with this. There's no updates about it, there's no "Hey, we found a hack, video soon" or shit like that.
Clone carts have always been possible (look at Crown3DS, they cloned the splinter call game early on).

Also, one 3DS game? So what the hell is the bloody point, carry around a crap ton of MicroSD cards if you wanna play a different game?
Come on mannnnn. I mention this shit every time a Crown3DS discussion comes up, and mention that it was likely not sold because nobody would give a shit about only being able to clone a single 3DS game since it'd basically be a bootleg (as Costello said).

And look what's happening. :P Somebody comes out with another cart clone, people actually realize it's just a bootleg this time (unlike Crown3DS for some reason), and nobody gives a shit.

There's so few shits to give, that I skipped the last three pages and it looks like it's of no consequence.

My only regret is having posted in here, so when 2949 other people come in with no clue what's going on, I'll keep seeing my little icon appended to this thread... a fate we both share, SS. Run, run before it's too late and we get caught up telling people the same thing 20 times!

Reactions: McHaggis
P

pasc

They are getting desperate...

The only thing this is is a 3DS game and a NDS Flashcard glued together with a switch between them.... lol
NO need to get all itchy about this.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clone carts have always been possible (look at Crown3DS, they cloned the splinter call game early on).

Come on mannnnn. I mention this shit every time a Crown3DS discussion comes up, and mention that it was likely not sold because nobody would give a shit about only being able to clone a single 3DS game since it'd basically be a bootleg (as Costello said).

And look what's happening. :P Somebody comes out with another cart clone, people actually realize it's just a bootleg this time (unlike Crown3DS for some reason), and nobody gives a shit.

There's so few shits to give, that I skipped the last three pages and it looks like it's of no consequence.

My only regret is having posted in here, so when 2949 other people come in with no clue what's going on, I'll keep seeing my little icon appended to this thread... a fate we both share, SS. Run, run before it's too late and we get caught up telling people the same thing 20 times!

save_zps456fc66e.png

Reactions: redact

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-