Hacking Ace3DS Team released a hybrid card that comes with a 3DS rom

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, I'm a bit confused. Is this real? I saw the original post was made in mid Janurary, and since then, there's still the "3DS roms are impossible to run"

I'd like for this to be real. Please tell me it is! :D

It IS but this card can contain only ONE 3DS game which cannot be changed or whatever. ;3

jastolze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It IS but this card can contain only ONE 3DS game which cannot be changed or whatever. ;3
Whatever the case may be, it's still a HUGE step forward in the eyes of a hacker. First, it's one game, next, month, it could be a couple more. Who knows?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I'm a bit confused. Is this real? I saw the original post was made in mid Janurary, and since then, there's still the "3DS roms are impossible to run"

I'd like for this to be real. Please tell me it is! :D

It is a bootleg 3DS game and a DS flashcard stuck together with a switch.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Whatever the case may be, it's still a HUGE step forward in the eyes of a hacker. First, it's one game, next, month, it could be a couple more. Who knows?
No it can't be. It's a counterfeit game. There is no option to switch it out, and there will not be an update to make the game switchable.

If 3DS ROM playing does come out, it will be with different hardware, a different product than this.

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that the "Genuine 3DS Game" is a bootleg also makes it less likely to make it overseas. If they even try to put Mario or anything actually good on it, they will be impossible to find outside of eBay and swap meets. Customs usually have a problem with bootlegs, and while some get through it won't be nearly as many.

E: It is also limited to Japanese 3DS units right now because making a bootleg also carries over the region locking.

MaxTempps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Current hacking scene:
DURRDEEEDURP. Great! Now I can play an overly expensive 3ds game, that I could have gotten cheaper elsewhere! GENIUS!

Ziver.W

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
uk.gif
us.gif
as.gif
ca.gif
- We are an English speaking community. Please post in legible English ONLY.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1