The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
makobo said:
I have a problem : why i have "disk errcode=-81" on YsMenu?
Thanks. Sorry for my english im frensh...

I'm not sure what this code could be. I'd try doing a search in the DSTT section. Your best bet may be to back up your games & firmware and format your Micro SD, put back your card's firmware and games, and put the correct YSMenu contents into your card.

makobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks Nebula91
yaynds.gif

animex2k9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hanketsu7787 said:
animex2k9 said:
Any way to choose the English language? My unit is DSi Japan. Whenever I start the game, it's in Japanese language.

At the start choose the USA or another English speaking countries flag.

I've tried to choose the US flag and still Japanese. I think it will not work that way. I still need the Language AR code like the 2010 and 2009 have.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it depends on the DS and it's region. Someone else on another forum reported something similar except they were trying to play in Japanese on an English DS and the game was still in English.

Tsubasa_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok it's working thanks to the patch. Now for the bad news, the 'AI thinking lag' is even worse than in 2010. I had one duel lasting for 45 minutes of which one attack lasted for 1 minute.

You can now put your cards in sleeves and collect bonus points in a memery game. And structure decks becaume available right away

ThePirateKingAto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help get it started on No$GBA. I happen to only be able to find 2.7 and I have both the patched and unpatched version of the game I believe. Anyone care to help?

edit: I actually just got no$gba 2.8, it's still not working. Any specific settings I must do?

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ThePirateKingAtomsk said:
Can anyone help get it started on No$GBA. I happen to only be able to find 2.7 and I have both the patched and unpatched version of the game I believe. Anyone care to help?

edit: I actually just got no$gba 2.8, it's still not working. Any specific settings I must do?
wtf, since when is there a No$GBA version over 2.6a (the latest official one)?

Tybalt1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FlashX007 said:
I'm at the last chapter. I admit thanks to the cheats I got all cards finally. I was able to make 2 pro decks but then I got frustrated so I stopped. I'm about to finish the story then I will make more decks later and upload it probably. That's what I did when 2010 came out.

Would you have any interest in uploading a save to filetrip when you're done so we can play against all the characters? I'm sure everyone would greatly appreciate it!

yaynds.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
InuYasha said:
Not asking for links but could someone up the file to a torrent so theres a legit one floating around...
I would, but my bandwidth sucks DICK. (like 35 kb/s upload.)

I hate to double-post, but can anyone help me get this working in No$zoomer? I really want to record and upload some replays.

I've tried using GBA bios, and other stuff, but it just doesn't wanna work for me. It either gives me a black screen(loading direct) or crashes (bios). I have no$gba 2.6a and no$zoomer 2.3.0.2

Nevermind. I got it working in Desmume.

Nevermind again. I can't open my save in desmume to get at the replay. :| This sucks sooo much.

Elvarg

Zyzz™
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
animex2k9 said:
Hanketsu7787 said:
animex2k9 said:
Any way to choose the English language? My unit is DSi Japan. Whenever I start the game, it's in Japanese language.

I've tried to choose the US flag and still Japanese. I think it will not work that way. I still need the Language AR code like the 2010 and 2009 have.

try AUS what card are you using noone will make a translation.

QUOTE(Django0 @ Feb 27 2011, 09:48 AM)
Does anyone know if their are more hairstyles? The default ones are fugly =/

you cant unlock more hairstyles and theres more than enough to choose from.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Elvarg said:
animex2k9 said:
Hanketsu7787 said:
animex2k9 said:

try AUS what card are you using noone will make a translation.
lolnoobs. It's set to your DS's language. You need to wait for a force language code.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were not sure about the next 30 minutes though +2